Chapter 10

Daniel ran his hands up my back and cupped the back of my head, deepening the kiss, several seconds later I pulled back to breath, and Daniel began placing delicate kisses along my jawline. Traveling down my neck, towards my collarbone, he continued to kiss my collarbone. I felt a hard nip on my collarbone, and I bite back a moan. Grabbing his hair back from my collarbone back to me lips, taken aback by my sudden dominance. Daniel grinned at the sudden dominance radiating off of his girl. He took back dominance and slowly dragging me backwards, bringing me to the foot of the bed. We fell down and I broke the kiss bursting into giggles as Daniel groaned from the sudden impact of the bed and me on top of him. He cracked a smile as I laughed into his chest, running a hand through my hair. We resumed kissing, a slow loving kiss. "I love you, Gretchen Müller," He said kissing my forehead. "And I love you, Daniel Cohen." I said to him, smiling at each other.

_________________

Once Daniel and I stopped kissing I had realised that Daniel had the top buttons of his undershirt were undone; he seemed to have noticed that I was staring at his chest.

His ears went red, but he let out a chuckle "Are you just going to stare, or were you going to point it out?" He said with his sarcastic grin and a light chuckle. I felt my face heated up
"I would've, but, I wasn't sure how to bring it up" I said with a light laugh before kissing him for a few seconds.

Daniel chuckled lightly before sitting up and attempting to button his undershirt up. "Need some help?" I asked with a small smile, Daniels tanned face turned red, but slowly nodded bring his hands down. I moved in front of him and buttoned his undershirt.

I moved next to Daniel and laid down, and he soon laid next to me. He wrapped his right arm around my waist before we fell asleep. Once I woke up I noticed that Daniel had already gotten up and left I got up and grabbed a blouse which showed some of my collar bone.

I was about to take my night dress off before I noticed a red mark on my collar bone. I was shocked and had tones of thoughts going though my head. It doesn't look like a mosquito or insect bite. Suddenly I remembered that Daniel had nibbed my collar bone last night.

I quickly realised that I had to wear something that would cover the love bite since it's normally associated with more intimate relations than what was the case. I grabbed a plain white blouse that went up to my neck and had long sleeves. There was a black belt and a blue pleated skirt that went to my mid/upper shins. I wore some tights and my boots and made my way to the bathroom.

I entered the room and saw that Daniel was about to exist. He rose an eyebrow and looked my up and down and had a questioning expression. "What?" I asked him, he thought about his words for a second
"It almost looks like you've dressed as if it's the start of winter" Daniel said with a laugh. My face heated up in embarrassment, I didn't know how to word it.
"Well?" He asked, I closed the door behind me, I was taken aback by my own action.

"Remember last night?" I said slowly, Daniel nodded, face going red. "Well, there was a mark this morning, and I don't want to risk showing it, incase if someone makes the wrong assumptions" I said, facing down my hair acting as a curtain over my face.

I heard Daniels breath hitch, I would just imagine how red his face must be getting. I looked up slightly and noticed he had looked away on the floor, his ears and cheeks were red. I didn't know what to do, I felt like I made things awkward between us.

"Well, I guess I should've thought about the affects before I went in and gave you a love bite, thankfully most blouses you have for now can cover it" Daniel said, giving my temple a quick peck before leaving.

I brushed my hair before I went downstairs to start cooking breakfast. I noticed that Daniel was surrounded by some books and was writing something in a writing book. I walked over to him and looked over his shoulder.