Prologue

The city of Gotham no one knew what happened to skeleton killer, but his closest teammates knew what happened to him...

Maria Reyes the blue beetle was watching Emily as she played as Skyler walked over to her and sit down and said.

Skyler: so Emily is growing up fast is she?

Maria: what do you want now skyler!

Skyler: hey I'm here to see how Emily is doing that is all.

Maria looks at skyler and said to her.

Maria: get out of here skyler I'm not letting you anywhere near her you understand me.

Skyler: you don't scare me Maria and besides you need me more then you think...

Maria was about to do something but Emily rushed over to Maria showing her something, but skyler left her there as she headed back to her apartment building.

As skyler open the door she saw Zack had his arms on his chest as he said to her.

Zack: so when I'm I going out soon skyler?

Skyler: you can't Zack everyone thinks you are dead.

Zack: fine I'm trying here skyler I been in this apartment for one week now...

Skyler: I get it I do but for now we will find Nora out there just trust me...

Zack: okay then Skyler just tell me what you got...

Skyler smiles at Zack as she walked over to a table and put down a case with hoodie and some stuff...

Zack looks at Skyler and said.

Zack: what do you want to do with this stuff.

Skyler: just trust the progress Zack and put it on please.

Zack: (sighs) okay skyler I hope you are sure about this...

Zack put on the gear as it took him five minutes to put it on as he looks at Skyler as she smiled at Zack and said.

Skyler: so do you like it Zack?

Zack: it's fits fine I guess but will it protect me or something like that?

Skyler: look I got a dude who can make that hoodie bulletproof but he is in the shady side of Gotham city.

Zack: hmm okay then let's go see this dude then...

Skyler: right one more thing your hoodie pull it up.

Skyler walked over to Zack and helped him pulled up his hood as the pair left the apartment building to find Skyler dude...

Hello everyone I hope you like this new story so Zack and Skyler is looking for a person to help with Zack gear so see you all in the next one.