Chapter 17 Winter Falls

As Blue beetle change at hearse with her blades she uses her blade to swipe down on hearse but to her surprise they caught it with their hands.

Hearse looks at blue beetle and said to her.

Hearse: ( robot voice) I'm not here to harm you at all we are here to look for Emily...

Blue beetle: bullshit how did you grab my blade then if you are here to look for Emily!

Hearse: can you stop accusing me of shit...

As hearse was about to say the ending of their sentence Blue beetle hit them with her big blue hammer as hearse went flying towards Batman old weapon room...

Hearse was slowly getting up as they heard Blue beetle saying something out loud.

Blue beetle: I can tell you are holding back Hearse we can't do this forever...

Hearse: ( robot voice) I don't want to fight Blue beetle okay we both want to find Emily...

Blue beetle was listening to Hearse but she looks down at one of her blades to see blood dripping down from the blade to the ground...

She looks over to the hole that hearse made as she realized that they can bleed...

Hearse had their back to the wall as they hold their one hand with the blood dripping down to the ground, they whispered shit in their robot voice as they turn their head to look at blue beetle as she said something out loud.

Blue beetle: so the great Hearse can bleed who would of guess that huh.

Hearse: ...

Blue beetle: oh now you are quiet now hmm...

Hearse got off the wall as they jumped out of the hole to the ground cross from Blue beetle as they pulled out their revolver out of their holster, but as Hearse pulled out their revolver Blue beetle realized the revolver she was shocked to see it...

Blue Beetle: where did you get that revolver from!

Hearse: ...

Blue Beetle: I'm not going to ask again where the hell did you get that weapon!

Hearse was standing there as blue beetle was getting ready to attack them as her anger was at a boiling point then red bolt rushed in to stop Blue beetle as Skyler came in after red bolt as she rushed over to hearse.

Blue beetle looks at red bolt and said.

Blue beetle: let me have them red bolt they have...

Red bolt: blue beetle don't if he sees you like this right now what would he say...

Blue beetle: please don't bring him into this that bastard took his revolver red bolt!

Red bolt looks at blue beetle as he put his hand on her shoulder as she looks at him blue beetle was calming down slowly as Red bolt said something out loud to everyone in the room.

Red bolt: look Skyler explained what she and her partner hearse was doing all this time they were looking for Nora as well as us...

Blue beetle: ...

Red bolt: we need to work to together to find Emily and Nora as well Luke has Emily right now...

Skyler: look I get it everyone hates each other right now but we need to do this in order to save Emily...

Blue beetle looks at hearse with hatred then she looks back at red bolt and Skyler and said to them.

Blue beetle: fine if we are working together after all of this we need that bastard over there to hand back the revolver to us!

Skyler looks at the revolver that hearse was holding close to their holster then she looks at blue beetle and said.

Skyler: the revolver isn't a Option for this...

Blue beetle: bullshit that bastard took it from us!

Red bolt: blue beetle cool off now go outside!

Blue beetle went quiet as she looks at hearse one last time with hatred as she walk outside as red bolt looks at the both of them and said.

Red bolt: I'm sorry about her actions she is really angry about everything right now and Emily being gone isn't helping one bit...

Skyler: it's okay we get it red bolt.

Red bolt: good I will try to calm her down a bit more and then we can go and save Emily once more...

Red bolt walked outside of the batcave as Skyler looks at hearse worry but she looks forward again...

Hello everyone I hope you like this one, so finally Red bolt and blue beetle are teaming up with Hearse and Skyler to find Emily and stop Luke, but Blue beetle almost found out but hearse will she get back the revolver from them or will she not, but anyway see you all in the next one.