Chapter 2 Fading star

Gotham city     One hour later

As Zack and Skyler where walking back to Skyler apartment Zack looks at her and said.

Zack: how did you and Bobby meet then?

Skyler: right I meet Bobby in blackhand training he wanted to go into building weapons and I went into the blackhand army...

Zack: oh are you sure we can trust him Skyler?

Skyler: just trust me let's get back to the apartment then...

Zack: right you go head of me Skyler I got stuff to do...

Skyler: okay just be careful I met you back at the apartment after your done...

Skyler was walking back to the apartment as Zack went out to the city of Gotham...

As Zack was jumping from building to building he stopped to see a house he knew who it was so he got closer to it...

Inside of the house Maria was sitting in the kitchen as Emily was playing with something, Zack was looking at the window until he heard someone running by so he hides in the shadows, the person that showed up it was lumine west as he walked towards the door and opened it.

Zack listen closely as he can hear lumine and Maria were talking to each other.

Lumine: so do you know why Skyler is in Gotham city?

Maria: I don't know lumine...

Lumine: I thought she left while back ago.

Maria: I thought so as well lumine but Emily...

Lumine: I know Maria look maybe I can take her for the night...

Maria: are you sure lumine?

Lumine: you need it Maria I will call you if something happens okay.

Maria nodded her head at lumine as he walked over towards Emily and picked her up and they left the house leaving Maria by herself for the first time since two months now.

She was sitting at the table with her hands on her face then Maria saw something though the window someone was watching her so she rushed outside to take care of it.

Zack realize he messed up at that moment but he was about to leave but Maria stopped him and said.

Maria: who are you!

Zack: ...

Maria: I'm not asking again who the heck are you!

Zack was standing there as the sky's turn dark as it started raining as Maria aim her arm cannon towards Zack turn his body around as he still had his mask on.

Then Maria fired her cannon at Zack but he dodged it as Zack started running away from Maria as her armor covered her whole body as she chased the person.

Ten minutes later

Zack stopped running as he got to a edge of a building as Maria caught up to the person but Zack looks behind him as he didn't say anything as he falls backwards, Maria looks over to see the person disappeared at that moment she was confused so Maria left the area.

As Maria left Zack was holding on to a windowsill with dear life as he pulled himself into the room as he looks up as he was thankful that that window was there so he head back to the apartment...

Hello everyone I hope you like this chapter but anyway Zack had a close encounter with Maria but anyway see all in the next one...