Chapter 12 going home

Trio were on the helicopter going back to Gotham as they were heading back Josie got a call from Nathan so she answered it leaving Skyler and hearse alone for the time time since they went to league of assassins temple as she looks at hearse as their hand was injured so she moved slowly towards hearse as she said something to them.

Skyler: hey let me help you with that hearse?

Hearse: ( nods their head at Skyler)

Skyler was putting on a hand wrap on hearse hand she looks at the hand as she was almost done with it Josie walked in after her call with Nathan as she looks at the both of them and said.

Josie: so I'm needed at the iceberg lounge so my pilot can drop you two off at your apartment Skyler.

Skyler: okay that is good Josie and sorry about today though...

Josie: hey I worked for the son of Oswald cobblepot I'm bound to get in danger sooner or later.

Skyler laughed to herself at the joke that Josie said but the helicopter got to Skyler apartment as the pair got dropped off on the roof as the helicopter fly away towards the iceberg lounge.

Both Skyler and hearse walked to the door to head over to Skyler room as they were walking there Skyler was quiet for a moment before they got to the room.

Inside of Skyler room hearse got off his armor as he was sitting down on a chair with a black tank top underneath his armor, Skyler looks at him with worried as she can tell that hearse been though a lot back at the temple as he have dark Purple bruises on his chest as he slowly got off his armor pants.

As Zack hiss in pain as he finally got off his stuff as Skyler walked over to him to put on a wrap all over his chest as she was doing this she looks at Zack and said.

Skyler: I thought I lost you again Zack...

Zack: don't say it Skyler please I don't want to hear it...

Skyler: screw you Zack you got to hear this okay, you almost died again against Ra's al Ghul all of all people!

Zack: ...

Skyler: are you listening to me you almost died Zack!

Zack grabbed her face softly as he saw Skyler upset with him as he looks down as he got up putting on his hoodie and long blue jeans as Skyler looks at Zack and said.

Skyler: where are you going?

Zack: out I need to check something real quick I will be back soon.

Skyler: just not get seen Zack people thought you are dead still.

Zack nodded his head at Skyler as he left the apartment as she put her hands on her face after Zack left the apartment...

Zack head to the garage to his motorcycle as he hopped on it and started it, as Zack was diving out of the garage as night hit Gotham city as he was diving around the city seeing what happened since he been gone for a while.

As he made it to Maria house as he pulled to the side street to see the house from where he was until he saw Maria out in the kitchen sitting down looking at something.

Then he saw lumine walking towards Maria as he couldn't tell what they were talking about but it looks serious so he stayed for a bit before he started driving again away from Maria house...

Zack got one thing in his mind he heard a rumor that someone in central city was so called a other speedster so he got to find out if that is true so he started diving towards central city that night.

Hey everyone I hope you like this chapter but anyway who is this new speedster in central city that Zack heard a rumor about but anyway Maria and lumine is in this one they will have a bigger part soon but anyway see you all in the next one.