Chapter 7 Revolution

Bobby looks at the grandson of deathstroke, he was walking back and forth trying to think of a way out of that Situation. Skyler looks at Bobby and said...

Skyler: what is the big deal here Bobby why are you angry for?

Bobby: what is the big deal Skyler this guy can kill us all before we can say a word that is the big deal!

Skyler: okay geez Bobby what do you want us to do then?

Bobby: hmm okay here is the plan take him to Nathan maybe he knows what to do...

Skyler looks back at Hearse as they nodded their head at Skyler. So the both of them took the cart that was holding the grandson of deathstroke in as they left the Bobby apartment, as they were walking out Skyler looks at Hearse and said.

Skyler: hopefully Nathan would understand this was one big mistake on both of our ends so yeah right?

Hearse: ...

Skyler: god damn it we are in so much trouble are we huh...

One hour later

Skyler and Hearse made it to the iceberg lounge as most of Nathan men pointed their weapons at the both of them until they heard Nathan say something out loud.

Nathan: good to see you Skyler and your partner again also you brought back I was looking for good...

Skyler: look Nathan we didn't even know you were looking for deathstroke grandson at all though...

Nathan: it was need to know Skyler you get what I mean come right in we have more to talk about...

All of Nathan men put down their weapons as Skyler and Hearse walked into the iceberg lounge as they saw Nathan talking to someone as they looked at Skyler and Hearse.

Nathan looks at the both of them and said.

Nathan: so you help me find I was looking for so a friend of mine is going to help you two find what you two are looking for.

Skyler: who is she Nathan...?

Nathan: right Skyler meet my right hand bodyguard Josie, Josie meet Skyler and her partner hea—..

Josie: Hearse I heard so much about Skyler partner in crime.

Hearse looks at Josie not saying anything at all as Skyler looks at Josie and said.

Skyler: don't mind my partner they don't talk at all...

Josie: cool a Silent type nice I will get my stuff real quick.

Josie walked away from the pair Skyler looks at Nathan in confusion, then he laughs a bit as he said to Skyler.

Nathan: don't worry about her Skyler I trust her with my life and besides you need her to find that person you been looking for...

Skyler: fine Nathan next time tell me...

Nathan: I'm petty sure there aren't going to be a next time though also bring her back if you can...

Skyler nodded her head at Nathan, as she was about to walk out of the iceberg lounge Hearse softly grabbed her arm as Josie walked towards the pair and said.

Josie: so are we ready to go huh?

Skyler: yeah we are.

Josie: good then I got a couple places we can look into to find that person let's go.

Josie walked head of the pair as they looked at each other as they followed Josie closely behind her...

Hey everyone it's been a while I know but hey I'm back to write some more but anyway Zack and Skyler meet Josie Nathan right hand bodyguard who is she but anyway see you all in the next one.