Chapter 6 The riverside

( Skyler apartment) ( 10:20 pm)

Zack and Skyler got back to her apartment as she opened it they saw Bobby standing there looking at the pair, Skyler was shocked to see him in her apartment but asked him anyway.

Skyler: Bobby what are you doing here for?

Bobby: look I got no time to explain okay...

Skyler: wait what is happening right now Bobby please tell me?

Bobby: okay fine I heard on the line that the blackhand picked up a package...

Skyler: you don't think they found her already do you?

Bobby: I believe so Skyler but we don't have time for this we need to stop that convoy like now...

Skyler looks at her partner with a nod as hearse nod their head at Skyler as she looks at Bobby and said.

Skyler: what do you want us to do then?

Bobby: don't worry about that I got equipment ready it's in a duffel bag on the table over there for the both of you.

Skyler and hearse walked over to the two duffel bags and opened it up, inside of the two duffel bags where weapons and armor for the both of them.

So they got ready for the raid of the blackhand convoy...

Two hours later

Skyler was laying down on one of the building with a sniper in her hands, as hearse was waiting in alleyway with a SMG in their hands waiting for the call from Bobby.

Then the blackhand convoy was coming down the street slowly so hearse got ready for the attack but then there was a rocket coming towards the front of the convoy blowing it up.

Hearse noticed the a other group was attacking the blackhand convoy as well so hearse and Skyler went to stop the other group and the blackhand as well.

As skyler was sniping the blackhand and the other group she noticed that the group that was attacking was part of Nathan club so she let Bobby know what is going on at that moment.

Hearse was fighting their way towards the two groups as they got to the last blackhand van behind the convoy as they opened it hearse didn't realize who was in the van as they standing there quiet looking at the person.

It was a dude wearing orange and black armor with the mask was full orange with black eyeholes as well.

Hearse shook their head as they grab the person out of the van as hearse was carrying him out of the area.

One hour later

Hearse and Skyler were looking at the person who was still knocked out as Bobby rushed towards them and said.

Bobby: so did you find Nora?

Skyler: do you think we found her no we did not we found this guy instead.

Bobby looks at the person in shock then looks at Skyler and hearse again to say something to them.

Bobby: you don't know who we just grab huh!

Skyler: Bobby who is this guy though?

Bobby: this guy is the grandson of deathstroke!

Skyler: ...

Hearse looks at the dude as they couldn't believe it at that moment...

Hello everyone I hope you like this one so Zack and Skyler meet the grandson of deathstroke but anyway see you all in the next one.