Chapter 3 Warmind

One hour later

Zack was walking back to the apartment after a long night from running from blue beetle but he looks up to see the window open so he climb up the building.

As Zack got to the window he saw Skyler talking to Maria so he listened in on them talking.

Maria: Skyler whoever that was at my house was watching me!

Skyler: look whoever it was can't hurt you or Emily just trust me...

Maria: yeah sure but still you need to do something about that person!

Skyler: hmm so that was my partner you were talking about.

Maria: wait what why is that your partner for Skyler!

Skyler: just calm down Maria and besides my partner on their best behavior...

Maria: don't you dare tell me to calm down alright!

Maria left the apartment as skyler was putting her hand on her face as Zack hopped though the window as skyler looks at him and said.

Skyler: why did you do that for!

Zack: you know why Skyler and besides I need to know if Emily is safe...

Skyler: look don't do that again you already know how angry Maria can get.

Zack: yeah I know...

Zack walked over to the couch as he sit down Skyler notice Zack was hurt so she grab a med kit as she sits next to him and said.

Skyler: hold still you are bleeding right now.

Zack: oh right I didn't notice it at all and besides I was running away from Maria anyway.

Skyler: look maybe you can stay here while I go and meet someone who have information about where Nora is at...

Zack: okay just be careful though.

Skyler: just trust me alright I will be right back...

Skyler left the apartment as Zack walked towards his room and closed the door...

Ten minutes later

Skyler looks out towards Gotham city over by a river the iceberg lounge she knew it was dangerous but the one person in there she trusted with her life so she began to walk into the iceberg lounge.

The guard at the front looks at Skyler and said.

Guard: who are you here for?

Skyler: I'm here to see Nathan Cobblepot.

The guard called it in as he let her in, as skyler walked though the lounge she saw a bunch of criminals then she saw Nathan who had a smile on his face.

Nathan: Skyler it's good to see you.

Skyler: it's good to see you too Nathan.

Nathan: right come sit down we got a lot to talk about.

Skyler sits down at a table as Nathan looks at her and said.

Nathan: what gives the honor of the blue demon to show up to my lounge huh...

Skyler: you know why I'm here I'm looking for a woman last name young...

Nathan: hmm what in it for me Skyler.

Skyler: have you forgotten what you did back two months ago huh.

Nathan: ...

Skyler: that is what I thought so do you know Nathan...

Nathan: fine Skyler you win this time the woman you are looking for there a building she used to live in...

Skyler nodded her head as Nathan wrote in a piece of paper as he handed it to Skyler as she left the iceberg lounge...

Hello everyone I hope you like this one so something happened two months ago between Nathan and Skyler but anyway see you all in the next one