Chapter 14 Horizon pt1

There was a loud quiet in the room as hearse was looking at blue beetle as David grabbed the DNA test as he put it in his pocket.

Blue beetle looks at hearse and said.

Blue beetle: it took me a while to find you hearse but here we are now.

Hearse: ...

Blue beetle: just give up hearse we aren't going to hurt you at all.

Hearse looks over at David with a nod to him, that David understand what hearse was telling him as he super speed out of the apartment as blue beetle called in red bolt to chase after him.

Blue beetle looks at hearse in anger as hearse put their hands up they had a small device in their hand as they pushed on the button as it activated a large smoke bomb that was behind hearse as they use that opportunity to run away from blue beetle.

As hearse was running threw the room as they jumped into the window breaking it to pieces as hearse landed on the roof of the next building as they looked back blue beetle was flying towards them and grabbed them roughly as the pair was flying threw the air.

It started raining as the pair was flying towards a couple of buildings in central city then blue beetle yelled out loud at Hearse.

Blue beetle: Who are you why are here for!

Hearse: ...

Blue beetle: fine let's try the hard way then!

Hearse heard blue beetle turn her wings towards one of the building as she tossed hearse towards it super fast.

They didn't have a enough time to recover as hearse hit the building so hard that they went threw two windows before he landed roughly on the other side of the building.

Blue beetle flying above hearse as they were laying down on the flat roof of one of the building, she waited for a bit before she flew away but she heard hearse getting back up.

Blue beetle looks at hearse in shock as they cracked their bones together again as she whispered to herself.

( Blue beetle ) how is this person still up geez I wonder how Batman fight all of his villains okay then...

Blue beetle landed cross from hearse as the rain was pouring down hearse looks at blue beetle
Then she said something out loud.

Blue beetle: what ever you are looking for I will stop you whoever you are...

Hearse: ...

Blue beetle: alright you are not a talker that is good for me, this is going to hurt so badly.

Blue beetle put up her arm cannon as a large blue energy ball threw out and hit hearse with full force they fall backwards couple of blocks before they hit a other wall of a building.

Hearse falls to the ground roughly as they slowly got back up but hearse looks up to see blue beetle standing there and hit them with a hummer of arm as they threw up to the air...

Then they were falling down blue beetle hit hearse again with her arm hammer as they went flying towards the the same building the pair were on previously as hearse landed the roof crushed made a large hole in the roof.

Blue beetle landed in front of hearse as she said out loud.

Blue beetle: why aren't you fighting back hearse come on Skyler big bad parter I heard that you are scary person.

Hearse: ...

Hearse heard David say on their ear piece that he made it out of red bolt chase and now David is telling hearse to get out of there.

Blue beetle was about to grab hearse by the hoodie but red bolt called blue beetle saying that he lost the speedster, blue beetle was more angry then normal as she looks back to see hearse gone...

She kicked the ground as blue beetle flew away getting back to red bolt, as she was gone hearse clicked a button to turn off his cloaking device as they waited for David to get to them, as hearse was laying there bleeding.

Then David found hearse as he grabbed them and hearse told David to take them to Skyler so David did...

Hey everyone I hope you like this one, so this is part one of a two part special event but anyway will David and hearse made it to Skyler will Maria and lumine find out who hearse truly is see you all in the next one...