Chapter 1 past life

( time 10:20pm) ( Gotham city)

Skyler and Zack made it to the shady side of the city of Gotham, Zack was looking around the place then Skyler stopped him and said.

Skyler: just be careful here the dude we are seeing isn't big on strangers...

Zack: yeah right how did you met this guy anyway?

Skyler: oh are you jealous or something because there nothing to be worried about okay.

Zack: I'm not jealous skyler just cautious about him that is all...

Skyler: just trust me and be quiet will you I will do most of the talking okay...

Zack rolls his eyes as skyler and him walked towards a building and walked in it, inside of the building the hallways were broken and ripped as the pair continued walking down the hallway skyler stopped and knocked on a door.

Then the door open to see a teenager man with blonde hair looking at Skyler and said.

Unknown: skyler what are you doing here?

Skyler: hey Bobby can I come in?

Bobby: I don't know Sky last time you were here...

Skyler: I get it I do Bobby but my partner needs a upgrade to his gear and you are the best in the whole city...

Bobby: fine sky this is the last time I'm helping you out...

Skyler smiles at Bobby as he let her and Zack in his apartment as Bobby walked over to his table Zack looks at a picture on the small tv stand.

Zack saw Skyler and Bobby in the picture they were wearing blackhand gear, then he looks over at Bobby and Skyler as they were talking to each other.

Bobby: is that your partner sky?

Skyler: yeah that is my partner Bobby will you help them or not...

Bobby: look sky I could but I thought you didn't work for the blackhand anymore though?

Skyler: Bobby stop with the questions and help will you!

Bobby: okay fine but your partner needs to take off his gear then...

Zack was about to take off his hoodie but Skyler said something out loud that stopped Zack from taking off his hoodie...

Skyler: wait Bobby my partner is really isn't fine with you in the room...

Bobby: why not then sky?

Skyler: because they wants to keep their identity private...

Bobby: hmm okay then you should of said so then let me give you two some room then...

Bobby left the room as skyler walked over to Zack and said.

Skyler: just trust me and put on this mask will you...

Zack: ( nods at Skyler as he put on the mask)

Skyler: my partner is ready Bobby...

Bobby walked out and grab the hoodie from Zack as he started working on it...

As skyler and Zack where waiting Bobby said something to Skyler.

Bobby: so sky what is your partner name then...

Skyler: their name is Hearse...

Bobby: huh hearse that is a cool name it's nice to meet you.

Zack: ( nods his head at Bobby)

Bobby: hmm they don't talk much do they huh?

Skyler: yeah you get used to it though...

Bobby nodded his head as he hand Zack his hoodie back as Zack put it on, then Bobby looks at Zack and said.

Bobby: just watch her back hearse okay that is all I'm asking...

Zack: ...

Bobby: I will take that as a yes but anyway Skyler be save out there will you.

Skyler: you know I will Bobby trust me when I ever let you down.

Bobby: ...

Skyler: okay don't answer that anyway we will be going now see you later Bobby...

Skyler and Zack left the apartment as Bobby shook his head as he continue his work...

Hello everyone I hope you like this chapter but anyway Skyler and Bobby knew each other back in blackhand but anyway see you all in the next one...