Chapter 15 Horizon pt2

David was carrying hearse to his car as he put hearse in the back as David drive towards Gotham city...

As David as driving towards Gotham hearse was holding on to their side they looked down to see blood dripping down to the sit of the car, then they closed their eyes for a bit...

(unknown space)

Zack woke up to look around he doesn't understand what is going on but he got up and left the room he was in, Zack got to the door he opened it to see a living room with pictures and stuff.

Zack heard someone called his name as he looks over to see Maria and Emily sitting at the table as Maria looks at him and said...

Maria: hey you are finally wake about time we are about to eat some food...

Emily: yeah come over and sit Zack please...

Zack: umm sure I can sit down for a bit...

Zack sits at the table next to Maria as the trio eat their food, Maria looks at Emily and she said.

Maria: hey Emily I'm going to talk to Zack real quick go and play for a bit...

Emily: okay Maria...

Emily runs to the living room to play as Maria looks at her then at Zack as she begins to speak to Zack about something...

Maria: how long do you think we can keep this up for Zack she have to find out sooner about our secret hero identities?

Zack: (sighs) I don't know yet Maria we can tell Emily on her birthday.

Maria: okay Zack thanks for everything you done so far...

Maria kissed Zack on the lips as he was shocked about what happened at that moment in time before he can say anything to Maria, he heard a shock going to his ears but it was getting louder and louder until he woke up at that moment...

( Skyler apartment in Gotham city)

Skyler was laying on the couch looking at her phone wondering what happened to Zack but then she heard the door knocked hardly so she got up and opened the door to see a unknown man holding hearse who was bleeding down their side as Skyler yelled out loud.

Skyler: who the hell are you and what happened to my partner!

Unknown man: look my name is David I'm the speedster that hearse was looking for can you please help out they are dying right now.

Skyler: shit okay you need to put them on the table over there and help me out!

David carry hearse to the table as Skyline close the door as she rush to help hearse with their wounds at that moment with the help of David...

After one hour went by Skyler as putting her head on hearse body she had their blood on her hands, as David looks at Skyler then at hearse then he said something out loud.

David: I'm sorry about your partner Skyler they save me from the two people...

Skyler: who were the people David please I want to know...

David: umm one of them was red bolt and the other one was blue beetle...

Skyler: god damn it!

Skyler was angry as she grabbed a book and throw it at the wall hardly then David got a idea at that moment as he stopped Skyler.

David: wait Skyler can we give them a massive shock that could bring them back?

Skyler: how are we going to do that David we need massive power source to bring them back!

David: let me handle it or did you forget that I'm a speedster Skyler.

David walked over to Hearse body as he rubbed his hands super quickly to make sparks then he said out loud ( clear!) as he put his hands on hearse.

Hearse body jumped up a bit but David did it again as that time it worked as hearse leaned up looking around the place as they were healing quickly Skyler hugged hearse right there and then.

Skyler: I'm so glad you are alive hearse I'm...

Hearse: ( they touch Skyler shoulder with a nod)

Skyler: David thank you for saving my partner...

David: no problem and besides they saved me I owe them the favor.

Hearse got up from the table and walked over to his room to get the upgraded suit that Bobby was working on for a while as skyler and David walked towards them and said.

Skyler: stop hearse you can't go out there again blue beetle will find you again!

David: she is right hearse we don't know if you can make it again if blue beetle attacks you can...

Hearse: ...

Skyler: please hearse don't do this I just got you back...

Hearse: Emily is in danger Skyler I got no choice here...

Skyler went quiet as David was wondering who was Emily was but hearse got their upgraded suit on.

The upgraded suit has full plated armor in the front of the suit, on the forearms they have small spikes and black combat boots to go with the whole upgraded suit...

Then hearse activated his mask as it covers his whole face as it glows bright red as they looked at Skyler and David...

Hearse: are you with me Skyler?

Skyler: yeah I'm with you hearse if Emily is in danger then I'm in all the way.

David: count me in as well I still owe you for saving my life earlier tonight...

Hearse: good let's go and save Emily...

Hello everyone I hope you like this one so Emily is in danger again will hearse and David & Skyler, who is after Emily will Maria and lumine find out who hearse truly is but anyway see you all in the next one...