Chapter 16 Awakening

The trio was getting ready to go out save Emily again but Skyler walked over to Hearse as she said to them quietly.

Skyler: Hearse how did David hear your voice I thought you were the quiet type though?

Hearse: don't worry about it Skyler I can trust him...

Skyler: also I can you know if Emily is in danger?

Hearse: ( sighs) I just know I can feel it Skyler like a massive power source or something.

Skyler looks at hearse but doesn't say anything as David walked over to them and said.

David: so are the both of you done flirting or something because someone needs us to save her?

Skyler: we aren't dating David!

Hearse: we aren't dating David!

David: geez okay I was just joking around that is all, let's get going.

Hearse nodded at David as they were about to leave Skyler stopped hearse and handed their revolver the sinner prayer, Hearse looks at Skyler confused but she smiles at hearse as she follows David outside of the building.

Hearse put the revolver in their holster as they walked outside to meet the pair.

David looks at the pair and said.

David: okay so what is the plan then?

Hearse: David you go to the iceberg lounge there is a person name Nathan Cobblepot just keep a good eye on him for us.

David: got it hearse Nathan Cobblepot I'm on watch for him.

Hearse: call us if you does anything at all.

David super speeded to the iceberg lounge as Skyler looks at hearse and said.

Skyler: so what do you want me to do then.

Hearse: go find Bobby tell him it's time he will know what I'm talking about...

Skyler: okay what about you then hearse?

Hearse: going to meet some old friends of mine...

Skyler was confused on what Zack said before but she nodded her head at him as she got in her car to find Bobby, as for hearse he went to the oldest place that he knows the bat cave...

Let's get back to Maria and lumine as they were heading back to Wayne Manor to pick up Emily...

Maria was looking out the window of a car as lumine was driving towards the Manor then Maria looks at lumine and said.

Maria: lumine whoever is Skyler partner they got back up just like that!

Lumine: Maria we talked about it already let's get Emily from Alfred I'm petty sure that she is getting a handful for him.

Maria: lumine I'm serious about this lumine something isn't right with that partner that Skyler have...

Lumine: Maria just stop already!

Maria: ...

Lumine: you been going at this for couple months now ever since Zack...

Maria: don't say it lumine please don't...

Lumine looks at Maria as he continued driving towards Wayne Manor but as they got there they saw the front door busted open as lumine stopped the car as the pair rush inside the place to see Alfred on the ground knocked out.

Maria rush over towards Alfred to help him up as lumine checks the place for Emily as Maria looks at Alfred and said.

Maria: Alfred what happened here?

Alfred: I was holding them for as long as I can but they took mrs Emily I'm sorry...

Maria: it's okay Alfred do you know who took her please I need to know.

Alfred: I didn't get a good look on them but I heard a voice that never forgot of...

Maria: who is it Alfred!

Alfred: Luke Thomas the last Robin mrs Reyes...

Maria whole world went in slow motion as she can hear was a ringing noise in her ears as lumine rush back to see what was going on as he looks at Alfred asking what is going on...

While Maria was standing there motionless all she can hear was that ringing noise still as she looks over to the window to see her blue beetle logo in the sky above the old bat cave so she covered herself with the blue beetle armor as she took flight towards the bat cave.

As lumine called out her name but she was too far to hear him...

( back at the bat cave)

Hearse was looking around the old bat cave as they walked towards Batman armor and skeleton killer armor in their glass boxes.

Then hearse heard a clash behind them as they looked at blue beetle standing there looking at hearse then she yelled out loud.

Maria: get the hell away from that glass boxes!

Hearse: ( robot voice) oh you got the message in the sky good...

Maria: I'm not in the mood for your games hearse why the hell are you here!

Hearse: ( robot voice) Emily is taken I'm here to help you find her...

Maria: I don't care if you are Skyler partner or not I'm tired of your games!

Maria was flying towards hearse as her arms turn to swords as she started to attacking hearse at that moment...

Hey everyone I hope you like this one so will hearse get out of the fight with Maria or her anger will take control, but anyway see you all in the next one...