Chapter 11 The Century War

The trio run out of the hallways of the pit but as they were running Hearse stopped for a moment as they leaned on a rocky wall of the hallways, as Skyler and Josie stopped and looked at them...

Skyler walked over to Hearse as she grab their arms to see the blood dripping down to the ground as she looks up at hearse with shock.

Josie looks at Skyler and said.

Josie: what is going on Skyler we are almost there?

Skyler: we can't continue Josie hearse is injured...

Josie: that can't be they are strong they will make it!

Skyler looks at hearse then she Whispered to them and said.

Skyler: you are almost there just a little bit longer hearse...

Hearse: ....

Skyler grabbed hearse by the shoulder as she called Josie over to help her out with them, so Josie rush over as she helped out Skyler with hearse as the trio got out of the hallways to see the lights of the sun blaming down on the trio as they were outside of the temple of league of assassins.

Hearse looks down to his stomach to see the blood dripping down to the ground as they were being dragged by Josie and Skyler. As hearse looks up he saw a bright light in front of them, one moment he saw Nora staying there looking at them and said.

Nora: come and find me Zack....

Hearse shook their head as he grabbed Skyler hand softly as they pushed them away from them as both Skyler and Josie looks at hearse in shock as they standing on their two feet no injuries on them at all.

The trio looks behind them to see the assassins were around them with their swords pointing at them, then Ra's al Ghul looks at the trio also Talia al Ghul was standing next to her father with a smile on her face. She looks at Skyler and said.

Talia al Ghul: so you were lying about hearse they were still alive I'm surprised really.

Skyler: ....

Talia al Ghul: now my father will deal with hearse let's see who survived next...

The two assassins grabbed Skyler and Josie as Ra's al Ghul walked towards hearse as he pulled out his swords as he pointed at hearse and said.

Ra's al Ghul: let's see who is the strongest warrior out of this whole century!

Hearse: ....

The fight begins as both Ra's al Ghul and hearse fight it out as skyler and Josie watch as the in the background trying to find a way out of there.

Then hearse was knocked down by Ra's al Ghul as he cut forward up hearse chest as the blood flew out to the air...

Ra's al Ghul standing over hearse who was on the ground as he was smiling as he said to hearse.

Ra's al Ghul: is all you got even Batman picked up a better fight then that...

Hearse: ....

Ra's al Ghul: just like I thought you are so weak hearse maybe I can help out a bit.

Then Ra's al Ghul stabbed hearse in the stomach with his sword as the blood was dripping down from the sword to the ground, everyone was quiet as hearse looks down at their stomach then looks back at Ra's al Ghul.

Hearse used their head as they head butted Ra's al Ghul as he falls back a bit as hearse looks down at the sword as they pull out the weapon out of their stomach and toss it back to Ra's al Ghul.

Ra's al Ghul smiles to himself as he grabbed his sword ready for a other fight, hearse looks at Ra's al Ghul as they walked slowly over to him.

Everyone including Skyler and Josie as they saw this happened as Ra's al Ghul used all of his strength to attack hearse but everyone was shocked to see hearse grabbed the tip of the sword with their hand as everyone saw the blood coming from their hand, as hearse used his other hand to punch Ra's al Ghul in the face hardly as he falls to the ground.

As the assassins run to their leader as Talia al Ghul looks at hearse with amazement as hearse and Skyler Josie left the temple as Ra's al Ghul said out loud.

Ra's al Ghul: this isn't over you hear me hearse!

The trio went back to Gotham city after a long day as hearse looks at their hand as the blood was dripping slowly...

Hey everyone I hope you like this chapter but anyway did you like the fight between hearse and Ra's al Ghul but isn't the last you see of Ra's al Ghul but anyway see you all in the next one.