· between those two ·

2nd part of: just tired.

Lava and Jaya !!

It had been two weeks since Kai and Cole were found in the forest.

Jay knew there was something between the two of them, perhaps even long before they found those two in the woods, and he intended to find out.

Jay was in Nya's room with her, without her brother knowing, of course.

"Nya, I have a question for you" Jay began, breaking the silence that there was between the two lovers. "Mh.. tell me" Nya replied, rising from Jay's chest, making the boy a little sad as he felt the cold instead of the girl's warmth on his chest. "Do you notice something strange in... your brother?" Nya looked at him a bit angry "what do you mean?!" Jay began freaking out "No you got it wrong! I meant-!" Nya laughed. "I'm kidding! Anyway, why?" Jay gave a sigh of relief.

"Nothing, it's just that- when he's-" Jay was looking for the right words, but Nya already understood what he meant "You mean when he's with Cole and when Cole is with my brother?" Jay's eyes lit up "I knew I wasn't the only one who noticed their behavior!" Nya just laughed "why? Have you already asked the others?" He nodded.

"Zane says they probably have-" he rolls his eyes "-a very close friendship, Pixal says she can't say anything.." Jay made a confused face "..Lloyd didn't notice anything and Master Wu only laughed!" Nya smiled at her boyfriend's behavior. "Zane obviously doesn't know much about what's going on among people.. Lloyd will be a teenager and mature now, but let's remember that he didn't have a normal childhood so it's hard for him to notice something like this and I think Pixal and Master Wu know something! "

Jay nodded. "The option of asking Master Wu is useless! He's too good at keeping secrets.." Jay thought aloud "but we have Pixal!" Nya thought for a while "are you going to ask what's going on between the two of them at Pixal?" Jay nodded "Do you know Pixal is too good at keeping secrets too? Plus she's too loyal! That's one of the other things of why I admire her-" Nya whispered the last sentence, "how are you going to make her say what's going on between my brother and Cole? " Jay just smiled, "not me, you'll be the one to make her say it." Nya looked at him confused.

...

Jay was waiting for his girlfriend outside Pixal's room with enthusiasm. He knew his plan would work, he was 87% sure!

He heard Pixal's door open and saw his girlfriend come out with a smile on her face, it probably meant something good!

"So? So?" Jay asked, approaching his girlfriend. "She didn't tell me what's going on between them- but she told me to wait when Cole and Kai think they're home alone!" Nya said, excited too.

"Mmh- if I'm not mistaken we will all be gone tomorrow!" Jay said, then widening his eyes "I'm sorry- is it ok for you to cancel our date.. only for tomorrow! I promise to buy you double of the chocolates that I bought you last time and-" Nya silenced him with a kiss on the cheek "quiet, Jay I'm actually curious too, "she said smiling. "But you buy me the chocolates anyway," she said with a mischievous smile. Jay only looked at her with a lost, loving look.

Jay shook his head, returning to reality, and then smiled. "Okok! Let's go to your room-" Jay was silenced by another voice, sounding angry.

"Both of you go to her room or only her goes to her room?" The two couple turned their heads, Nya just smiled, and a drop of sweat ran down Jays forehead.

"Hi Kai! Oh- hi Cole!" greeted Nya, seeing Kai in front of her and her boyfriend with a menacing look, obviously the look was for Jay, and next to Kai there was Cole. Only now she noticed the height difference between his brother and the black ninja.