hair gel

Kai had been looking for his last jar of hair gel all day.

Fortunately, he was alone at the monastery - In reality there was also Pixal but she was always in the secret base under the mountain, and even if she saw him in that state with his hair down she wouldn't have made fun of him or would not have said anything to the others. Everyone had trusted her by now, telling Pixal all their problems, their interests .. She was a wonderful person. - So Kai could wander around looking in every bathroom at the monastery for his hair gel without any problems or being noticed by anyone with his hair down.

He had more jars of hair gel on the destiny bounty, but the others had taken the flying ship, taking Kai's supply of hair gel with them as well.

The red ninja went to the last bathroom he didn't go to to find that damn hair gel. Jay's bathroom.

Everyone knew Jay's bathroom was a place where it was best not to set foot. But he had no other choices.

Either he went in or being all day without any style.

As soon as Kai walked into Jay's bathroom, he'd thought maybe he'd better go and buy more hair gel, but when he saw a jar on the sink, he jumped right in, avoiding stepping on Jay's fifteen dirty boxers on the floor.

He smiled at the visual of the hair gel, but when he took it in his hand that smile disappeared. It was light.

He opened the jar and found it empty, "What did Jay do with my hair gel?" Kai wondered, getting nervous because he was getting anger.

He left that bathroom, throwing the jar on the toilet - luckily - not flushing it, and went to his room.

He threw his self on his fiery red bed with a grunt, he had to go and buy more gel.

He got immediatly out of bed and put on his first red zip-up sweatshirt he had found and baggy pants, he usually preferred skinny jeans but baggy pants were much more comfortable, he had to thank Nya for introducing him baggy pants, and he had to admit it, they weren't that bad.

He lifted the zip up to his chest and under the red sweatshirt he had a white shirt.

He looked in the mirror and almost didn't recognize himself for a moment, he was seriously different, especially with his hair not filled with gel.

He put his black sunglasses on his face and felt ready to go, not caring much how he looked at the moment.

...ten minutes passed, and now he found himself in his motorcycle as red as fire. Did you know that he liked red?

He parked his motorbike as soon as he was in front of the shop where he usually bought his supply of hair gel and when he got inside he immediately flung himself into the hair wing.

He was surprised when he saw the whole team in front of the product he usually bought.

"Seriously Jay? And then what were you doing with Kai's hair gel?" He heard Nya's voice.

He was about to go to greet them but then he noticed that they didn't recognize him, because Lloyd and Zane had noticed him, but hadn't said anything, "seriously, even Zane dosen't recognize me either?" Kai thought, smirking.

Maybe he could take advantage of this a little.

He stood next to his team and pretended that he was taking an interest in a product next to them.

"I told you! I was having fun... making my hair the same as your brother..." Jay said, embarrassed and shy. "But admit it! His hair is cool." Jay said, folding his arms.