* kissing a fan *

One-shot requested by: @qiraanotkira !!

¹. To make some things clear: Movie!Au, but their not ninjas, but a band named The Ninjas! (Obv) and some of them are singers and some just some fans or somethin' like that.

². The group is composed by:
- Kai: the guitarist and backing vocals of the group!
- Lloyd: vocals and keyboards of the group!
- Jay, is the bass and back vocals of the group!
- And Pixal, the drummer of the group!

But! Since they still go to school (last year of high school) and want to still have for at least a bit a normal life, they prefer to keep their identities a secret [ or at least, for now ] So, to keep their identities a secret, every time they are performing a concert, they be wearing their Ninja Gi! Except Pixal, ofc, she'll be wearing a Samurai suit [shh ik it's a bit silly, but ain't a bit cute?].

³. Cole, Nya and Zane are one of their millions fans [except Nya, she's going to be (like normally) Kai sis and she know's his identity]

Important: I'm not a really expert person when it's about musical group or somethin' like that, so if there's somethin' that dosen't make sense- it's b cuz i tried ok.

And this one-shot iz gonna have ✌️ parts!

Okay, have a good read!

He remembered very well his first time at their concert. If the group, The Ninjas, had one more new fan two years ago, it was thanks to the Red ninja.

The day he had gone to one of their many concerts the first time it was because he was being forced to, fortunately his friend had offered him the ticket, so it was free. But now, if you offered him a ticket to go see their concert again, he will accepted without any hesitation!

He had to thank Zane, or at this moment he didn't know what passions he would have had if he hadn't been in that concert. Ok, maybe not passions- he had obsessions- ... an obsession.

An obsession for the R-

"Good morning, Cole" The raven boy jumped up as soon as he heard a boy's voice that always sounded robotic.

"Oh! Zane, it's you" Cole smiled in relief, Zane just glares at him, "You got scared easily. What's on your mind?" Then Zane smirked this time, walking together with Cole towards the entrance of their school.

Cole, first grabbing his black messenger bag that was on the bench where he was before, replied to Zane "I'm just excited".

Zane raised an eyebrow "for what? Oh, for The Ninjas?" The boy grinned more. Cole blushed "No!" he yelled, embarrassed. "Don't worry Cole, I too am excited about tonight. Only that..." the two boys stopped in front of a classroom "I didn't deny the fact that their music is beautiful, You wanted to be 'different' and tell everyone that you really couldn't stand their music, when tonight you're about to go back to one of their concerts" Zane smiled at him, but not his usual cute smile "or maybe that's why you're embarrassed, humiliated for having been wrong about saying that their music sucked" his smile became innocent again, then walking into the classroom and closing the door behind him.

Cole was so confused. One, since when had they arrived in Zane's class? Two, since when did ZANE tease people like this?

"Tsk, I said I was sorry and I'm aware that I was wrong, there was no need to stress this thing .." Cole murmured, narrowing his eyes and glaring at Zane's classroom door, as if the door was acctually Zane himself .