ten dollars

I believe there are so many grammar mistakes! I will correct them in the future..

Modern Au!

Kai was seriously beginning to regret letting Cole over to his house while Lloyd's best friend was at home too.

Kai had no problem with Akita, in fact, she really got along with the family Smith and made his adopted younger brother, Lloyd, smile a lot.

His parents had taken him as soon as they heard that Lloyd was left without parents, and Kai had never been happier than that day.

Kai and Nya had greeted him as if he were seriously their brother! Of course they didn't hide the fact that he was adopted from Lloyd, but every time they were together they even forgot that the younger boy was adopted!

Then their parents had disappeared who knows where.

But the three Smiths siblings continued with their lives, not wanting to make things more complicated than they were before.

Kai really loved his younger brother Lloyd, but when he was together with Akita the two together became a total destruction.

"Are you all right, Kai?" Cole asked, looking at his friend next to him.

Now they all found themselves at the table to have dinner, Akita and Cole stayed there for the night as it was late. Cole because he lived far away and Akita because she was only 14, they didn't trust her wandering around Ninjago at night.

Kai sent a menacing look at Lloyd and Akita who were waving their brows at him. Cole turned to the two kids, not understanding why Kai was sending at them looks, and saw the two behave like real angels.

"Yeah, everything's... fine." Kai gritted his teeth. Nya began to giggle, the girl was at the head of the table.

"Okok, anyway we have chocolate cake if you guys would like," Nya said, smiling again.

"Chocolate cake?" Cole asked, smiling. Kai looked at him, thinking that the raven boy always act just like a child when it comes to cakes, especially chocolate ones. He smiled at that thought.

"Yes, but remember to share" Nya said, giggling again.

Kai and Nya got up from the table, Kai took the plates from the table and Nya gave everyone small plates and forks.

Nya sat back down and Kai placed the cake in the center of the table saying "enjoy!"

Cole took a knife in his hand and began to cut the cake into many slices, he pulled out the tip of his tongue to concentrate and Kai looked at his mouth.

Then he heard Akita and Lloyd giggling.

"What," Kai asked, glaring at them again.

"Oh nothing" the two kids said in union.

...after dinner they all went to their room. Akita went to sleep in Lloyd's room - it was likely that they wont go to sleep until five in the morning but how to blame them, both Kai and Cole will do the same thing - and Nya instead went to sleep, or maybe stay on call all night with Skylor and Pixal.

"Here," Kai said, tossing Cole a baggy shirt and shorts that reached up to his knees. "Why thank you," Cole said, smiling.

Kai turned to grab his phone and when he turned he found Cole undressing in front of him; he immediately looked away from the raven, blushing.

"What?" Cole asked, still having the shirt he was wearing earlier in his hand. "Nothing, nothing" Kai pretended to use the phone.

Cole grinned "don't tell me you're embarrased because I'm changing here?" Cole said, leaning on the desk, still shirtless.