* fucking a celebrity *

2nd part of: kissing a fan

[ smut ]

Kai wanted so badly, so desperately, to tell him the truth.

After the kiss he had given to the raven, given just because he found him cute, he had found himself out of nowhere to also have some feelings for him after they had become best friends.

Two, damn, years have passed since that 'playful' kiss. He didn't even know how to tell him who he was- that he was the one who gave him the-

"Hey Kai" The Red Ninja looked up from the red guitar he was holding to see who had just called him. At this time he had just finished rehearsing with his group.

"Huh? Ah, Nya" Kai greeted his sister with a smile. "The manager just told me that yall are going to do a show this week." Kai's eyes widened at the news. "What? Couldn't they have warned us a little more before?" Lloyd said, overhearing the conversation between the two Smiths and then interjecting.

"That's what I asked too, but he says he wanted to do a special event" Kai made a 'tsk' sound with his tongue "if they want to do a special event why not do it in- at least, a month to prepare everything properly" the bored brown-haired asked, adjusting the strings of his beloved red guitar to make his hands do something.

"What they wanna do?" Lloyd asked, opening his water bottle to drink some fresh water. After singing for a long time, being the vocal of the group, his throat was very dry, and it was starting to itch his throat.

"It's...peculiar, in fact I'm going to get Zane and Cole tickets to this event if it happens..." Nya said, smiling at the thought. Kai's attention awoke as soon as he heard the raven's name.

Nya kept smiling imagining the surprised faces her friends will make when they hear that Nya had tickets for the concert, again-

"Ehem" Kai caught his sister's attention. "Oh! Eeh- hehe, sorry. I was imagining the faces of the two" Nya laughed, "As far as I understood correctly, he said-" the two boys listened carefully to the girl out of curiosity "-that he intends to release, among the tickets, four entrances where they allow you to meet only one of the ninja, or the samurai, privately for an hour and a half!" The girl explained "whoever is lucky to find one of those four tickets will be able to talk to you"

The two boys looked at each other "you said you're going to give the tickets to who?" Kai asked, grinning.

Nya just glares at him "who do you think? Zane and Cole"

Kai thought about it for a while, forming a grin on his face.

Maybe now, he knew how to tell him.

"Hey guys!" The three raised their heads all looking in the same direction to see who it was that had just called the three siblings (The two Smith's+Lloyd). "Pixal?" Lloyd asked, "I thought you'd already left" The girl just smiled "Ah no, Jay's the one who left, apparently something happened to his mother" Pixal explained "but I'm not here to tell you that, I suppose Nya just told you that boss is going to do a special event, right?" The two boys nodded, Nya only put one hand on her hip and showing, with her expression, that she had her attention "well, there's a problem" the three looked at each other.

"And would be?" Kai asked, Pixal scratched the back of her neck, showing concern on her face, making the three anxious. She's usually the one who manages to hide the panic "They decides on making the concert the day after tomorrow" the three widened their eyes "Why boss is shortening the time?!" Kai asked anxiously.