. not you .

Lava and RoyalAmber !!

And as I pushed her into the bed, continuing to press our lips together with my lids closed, smelling her scent through my nostrils, I found it all strange.

With a hand, I began to stroke her thigh sideways, moving it up to her hips, then into her waist, and then down to the back of her neck.

I used my other hand to hold her still behind her head, feeling her red hair between my fingers.

I pushed my hips between her legs hearing her moan and her breath became fast under my lips.

We parted, and I open my eyes, seeing the sockets of the girl beneath me. They had an amber color, a color I wasn't expecting before I opened my eyes.
No.

I was expecting eyes of another color, a color that had the meaning of hope, that gave me calm every time I looked at them, reducing the mental stress I had. Which meant nature and reminded me to breathe,

Not... amber.

Green. Dark green eyes I wanted to see.

"Kai?" I heard the voice of the girl below me, who had probably noticed how hesitant I was before my every move. "Y-Yes?" I asked, noticing that I hesitated even to answer.

Silence took over the room along with an unpleasant atmosphere. We kept staring into each other's eyes, and we both looked like fools.

Fools because we were doing something we didn't want to, but we were doing it because of embarrassment... of who we really were, of what we really like, of who we really like.

"What am I doing" Whispered the girl below me, placing a hand in front of her eyes "What are we doing." I then corrected her, making her amber eyes widen.

"You don't- don't feel it's right too?" I was silent as I looked into her eyes. If they were the dark green ones I surely would have immediately looked away for the butterflies that would have eaten my stomach. But instead with her I was able to stare at her without problems.

"I feel like I'm forcing myself.." I finally answered her question, lowering my head in embarrassment. "Forcing me to do this to you.. to ignore who I really like" Sky stood silently observing my head, since I had lowered it.

"I feel like I'm taking advantage of you" I then heard the redhead girl answer me "like I'm taking advantage of you to.. to have proof for myself that I don't like girls, a girl." she said, feeling embarrassed now too . However, I understood her. Because I, too, felt like I was using her to have evidence for myself. And she was probably feeling like what I said earlier too.

I got down on my knees between her legs, however that position wasn't for doing anything exciting. We both knew by now that the other had no feelings for the person we were going to sleep with. She then stood up on her elbows.

We both didn't know what to say. We both looked across the room, finding nothing to look at, given how dark it was.

You could only see the moonlight pass through those gigantic windows of the room and illuminate the bed soft as a giant cloud, the bed where the two of us lay. And where we were going to do something that neither of us wanted but were forcing ourselves to do.

I sighed. Making that silence in the room more ambiguous. "I blame it on the alcohol" I then saw out of the corner of my eye the redhead girl grin, who kept staring out the window tho, probably admiring the magnificent moon.