sick

Attention! Small part where it mentions: Vomit!

Cole and Jay had just returned from their mission.

They had left that morning and only returned around dinner time, and at that moment, the two were complaining.

"Finally! I'm starving!!" Cole said, placing a hand over his stomach.

"I can relate! We literally skipped lunch and breakfast this morning, I hope Zane made a lovely and nice dinner tonight!" Jay said, starting to imagine all sorts of foods on the table.

"Oh yeah! Even a cake for dessert I hope!" Cole said, he too now imagining the food on the table but with a nice big cake in the middle of the food.

“Oh-ho-ho! We're nearly home!” Jay yelled from the stairs as he saw the nearby monastery.

The two began to run up the many stairs, and when they opened the giant doors of the monastery, they saw their house all dark.

"Where's everyone?" Cole asked, walking with Jay beside him across the field where they all trained together.

"Er, maybe... they're in the kitchen making us a surprise?" Jay said, unsure.

When they entered the monastery they heard or saw nothing, only darkness in the corridor.

Cole turned on the light and yelled "we're home!" But no one answered.

The two best friends looked at each other worried and decided to go to the kitchen first.

There was nothing but Tachipirine on the table with an empty glass beside it.

"Who took them?" Jay asked, picking up the medicine, then they heard a disturbing noise from the hallway.

The two looked at each other and then ran to where there were those not so beautiful noises and in the middle of the corridor they met Lloyd, he had a disgusted face and he was holding his belly with one hand and the other on his mouth with his torso a little 'lowered.

"Lloyd? Are you sick? Were you making those weird noises?" Cole asked, worrying about his green friend.

Lloyd shook his head, swallowed his own saliva, and then looked the two ninjas in the face. "N-no, it's Kai who's sick, he's throwing up right now and it's a bit disturbing to me-" the same sounds as before could be heard across the hall.

Lloyd reached again with a hand in front of his mouth, bowing a bit down, as soon as he heard the sound. "Excuse me, now I would like to go to my room, Kai is in the bathroom with Nya and Zane if you are looking for them" Lloyd said, then going to his room at a brisk pace to avoid hearing what was going on.

The two best friends nodded and then went to where the bathroom was, they saw that that room was the only one with the lights on and when they peeked a little to see inside they saw Kai on the ground in front of the toilet, Nya next to him who was making circles on his back and Zane was only standing, holding a glass of water in his hand.

"Are you feeling better?" Nya asked, trying to see the brunette's face. The boy in front of the toilet shook his head and then began again to make the weird noises from before, throwing up into the toilet.

"Ugh, I don't understand, I-I was fine before!" Kai moaned in a slightly dry voice, taking a clean piece of toilet paper from Nya's hand and wiping his own mouth with it, then throwing it down the toilet.

"You can get sick at any time, Kai. It's normal," Zane replied, handing him the glass of water.

Kai started drinking and Nya looked up. "Ah Cole, Jay" Nya greeted, smiling at the two boys who had just returned.