I will make your body dependent on me

[ smut ]

Update!
There is consent yall dw!!
I saw som' comments that were worried 😭

They hadn't spoken to each other for about two weeks, and this was starting to worry the Ninjas.

Kai and Cole, yes, they already had fought a few times, like any couple that exists and is in Ninjago. Gee, Nya and Jay especially; but the two of them.. it was rare to see them arguing, and above all it had never happened that they even ended up arguing until they hadn't spoken to each other for practically two weeks!

And no one even knows why. But, they just know that it is something very, very serious. Obviously. (I honestly don't know what to make up -Author)

By now it was night, and the ninjas had decided to go to the cinema and then dine out, also inviting the couple who had quarreled.

However…they both said no, why? They both believed the other would go with them, and they didn't want to hear anything about the other…or that's what Kai did.

Cole, in reality, knew that Kai would have answered no, and he, no longer able to keep himself from seeing his boyfriend, also answered no to be alone at the monastery with Kai.

The Ninja, believing that they both didn't know they would be alone at the monastery, used the occasion to try to make them make up and to have a beautiful evening without an arguing couple between them.

When the Ninja, plus the master and the samurai, announced they were leaving, Kai finally emerged from his room, believing he had the monastery all his own for the evening.

He went into the kitchen, not bothering to turn on the lights, and started making a nice hot coffee, until someone turned on the lights, revealing a half-dead Cole on the door ledge.

Kai, dropping the cup in fright, yelled "Cole?!" Incredulous.

Total silence. It was embarrassing.

What to do now? Kai believed Cole had gone with them, and hadn't expected this would happen.

But now that he looks at him well, the more he looked Cole in the eyes, the more he saw him so sad, tired. He had dark circles so big they almost seemed to pierce his face, just like Kai.

Was he also so stressed like Kai? Perhaps even worse, the Red Ninja believed that he didn't care anymore, and that he didn't give a damn about their relationship since they hadn't spoken to each other, not even looked, for practically a long time, even though they lived under the same roof. Somehow they managed to avoid each other for so long.

"Err..hello?" Kai said in a shaky voice, it's been so long since he'd spoken up with someone that he believed he couldn't speak anymore.

Kai only saw Cole's face darken, what was going to happen?
The raven snapped, walking towards Kai quickly, startling him.

"Uoh! coLE! What the heck?!" The earth ninja began to take Kai like a bride to his room, it had been a long time since Kai had been there.

He tossed Kai onto the bed and walked over to the door to close it, "cole? COLE!" He tried to get his boyfriend's attention, but nothing to do, he was just in his thoughts.

Meanwhile Cole, only ignoring Kai for now, grabbed his orange bandana from the bedside table, and then jumped on top of Kai.

"What are you doing?!" Kai asked, as Cole took both of his wrists in a very powerful grip.