strawberry pocky

[ just fluff ]

The brown-haired boy raised his head from the kitchen table as he heard with his ninja instinct someone enter the monastery. He knew who he was. Or, who they were.

"Yall are finally back!" Kai said, getting up from his chair as soon as he saw the three boys enter the kitchen with shopping bags.

"Ugh, shut up Kai. We haven't done any shopping at the supermarket in a long time and found ourselves getting more stuff than usual," Jay said in a bored voice, setting the bags down on the table. "And someone kept adding stuff to their cart!!" He said as he glared at his best friend.

"Hey! There was so much stuff I've never tried ok!? Like these!" The raven haired boy then placed too the shopping bags on the table, then took a small box from one of them. "Pocky Chocolate Cake Flavor!!" Cole said with saliva dripping from his mouth.

"It's- just chocolate tho?" Kai leaned his elbows on the table, looking at the earth master with a playful grin. "Shut up. It says chocolate cake, so it will taste like chocolate cake!" Cole defended the snack.

"I'm afraid Kai is right, in the end it will only taste like chocolate" Zane said arriving in the room too, also with shopping bags.

"Hah! You've been scammed Cole!" Jay laughed "ugh, at least chocolate is good!" He said rolling his eyes as soon as he heard Jay's comment.

"And then I didn't just get these, I've also got the blueberry, green tea, honey .. and strawberry ones!" He said as he pulled them out, Kai raised his head as he heard a taste that interested him.

Seeing the earth master bring out the strawberry flavored ones, he immediately jumped in and took the box of pocky from the raven's hands.

"Hey!!" yelled Cole, looking surprised at the brunette. "Sorry big guy, but I think I'll take these!" Kai said with a smile, running to his room. "Oi! Kai-!" Cole was about to go after him but Jay grabbed his Gi by his back.

"No Cole! Now you help us sort out everything you bought at the supermarket here in the kitchen!" Jay groaned, while behind him Zane just laughed a little.

"Ugh, alright" Cole let out a desperate sigh as he walked over to the grocery bags.

...when the three finished arranging the food, the master of lightning and ice saw their friend immediately rush into Kai's room with determination.

Cole opened the door to the fire master room and immediately saw Kai munching on strawberry pockies on the bed as he played with a Gameboy, "Hey!!" Cole crossed his arms looking at the boy on the bed.

"Mh, what?" Kai asked with a grin, while holding a pocky in one hand that immediately ended up in the boy's mouth.

Sighing, Cole stepped beside the red ninja. "At least share em'! I bougth them myself if you don't remember correctly" Said the raven lying on his stomach and stealing a pocky from the box that was on the bed.

Kai looked up in the air and laughed, "Okay" he said with a smile "ya wanna play?" he asked as he showed the gameboy he was holding.

Kai could swear he saw the raven's eyes light up "of course!!" He said as he took the gameboy from the brown's hand.

They both played with the only Gameboy they had in the room, making comments about the way the other played it or teasing their friend next to them on how they sucked playing, forgetting about the pockies they had on their bed.

"Hey how- how did you do that?!" Kai yelled seeing Cole do a weird move on the mini game. "Haha! It's a secret~! Maybe I'll tell you if you pass me a pocky" Cole nodded at the pink box that was next to them.