the moon for me is u

Cold, could only feel this Kai, cold.

He couldn't even think of anything but cold, cold, cold and how freaking is freezing outside.

Brr, even if he was the fire master he was about to become a popsicle. But then someone putted in front of his eyes a bowl of a very hot udon with chicken, Kai could feel the heat emanating from the food in his face, and from the smell you could feel that it was not slightly, but really spicy, because his nose it stinged a little on smelling the food.

"Sorry if I took you out like this, at this hour, and with nothing to cover up" Cole smiled slightly embarrassed, raising his free arm and putting his hand behind his head.

"Ahh bro, it's okay, you're my friend after all" Kai smiles, gladly accepting that plate of spicy udon Cole was offering him.

But when he began to eat the first udon noodle, and smiled, looking up at Cole's face, he saw instead of two happy eyes, two empty eyes.

"friend.. friend.. friend.."
"Cole?" began speaking again the same voice Cole could hear over and over in his head, but this time in real life.

"Uh? Oh yeah Kai?" The boy sat next to the red ninja. "Why did you bring me here," he asked confused, still eating the udon but still looking at Cole.

"Uhh, I shouldn't tell you, but it's because Jay wanted to take Nya out somewhere, so he asked me to take you away from the monastery so that-"

"What does he want to do now?." Kai's voice sounded hollow, he placed the big noodles on the lawn and stood up, until Cole took his hand.

"Stop Kai, that's why he asked me to take you away from the monastery" Kai glared at Cole "Come on, trust my best friend, you've known him for more than five years and you still won't let him go out with Nya? You do know that Nya reciprocates his feelings.. right?" Kai rolled his eyes, then sat down again.

"Fine, but I'm only staying for these udon..." Cole smiled.

There was a silence between them, and dark around them, but not totally impossible to see, and the only thing that could be seen were the trees surrounding the small hill where he and the hungry ninja were standing.

But then the red ninja's eyes lit up as the clouds moved in revealing the beautiful white moon, which gave off a calming, peaceful and beautiful light. Not like the ligth of the sun which gave energy or other types of emotions.

"It's so.. beautiful" said Kai "so.. stunning" he heard Cole say.

As he turned to look at his friend next to him grinning, he noticed what the raven's eyes were saying at the time, only now noticing that Cole was actually looking at him the whole time.

Sadness, anger, fear? Among those feelings surely there was also lust in his eyes.

"Cole?" He said the raven's name one more time. He placed his udon on the grass for the second time, and as soon as the food was safe, the raven jumped on him, surprising him.

"uOH! COLE" Kai was frightened for a second, feeling the grass squash under him and Cole. The raven kept looking at him with the same eyes as before, confusing (and a little scaring) Kai more. And when he was bringing his face closer to the other, Kai realized what was about to happen.

He felt the large hand of the earth ninja in his hair, weaving his fingers through the strands. The other hand instead was stroking his side.

He could hear the other's breath getting louder as he approached his face, he could see those eyes that wanted so much right in front of his, and he could feel the tip of his nose touching the other nise of the boy above him.

Kai, ready for what was about to happen, narrowed his eyes, however making the other misunderstand.

In fact, while he was waiting for that damn kiss, nothing came instead. He only felt a tap on his chest. And when he opened his eyes, Cole's face was gone, because he was hiding it on Kai's chest.

"Uhhh, sorry.. sorry," Kai heard Cole say.

"stupid, you better say sorry" Cole's eyes widened hearing this.

They stayed that way for a while until Cole was ready to face his feelings.

He raised his head and tears could be seen in his eyes, however, he wasn't showing them because he was covering his eyes with bangs.

"I let myself go, sorry" he didn't know what to say, where to look, nor what to do. But when he decided to see what the red ninja's face said, he immediately saw the other's eyes drop a tear.

"And why didn't you just keep letting yourself go," Kai said angrily. Cole, surprised, and confused, eyes widened.

"A-ah? you wanted me- to ontinue?" Kai let out a nice, deep sigh. "You scared me at first but that didn't mean I didn't want…that kiss…" Cole watched Kai look at the grass that was below them.

And here they were again still, not knowing what to do both.

But then the black ninja's mind made up its mind. "Then let me let my self go one more time" and with that, Kai looked up curiously this time, finding soft, warm lips on his.

He immediately felt the raven's big hands touch his cheek, and to find himself comfortable he leaned his arms on the ninja's big shoulders above him, bringing him closer to him.

Yall, srry if this is bad, I was bored and wanted to write sm but i had no ideas, so this is what I created, hope you have a nice day!