The Prologue

Dark blue walls stretched from the hardwood floor to the ceiling. Upon those dark blue walls, somewhat abstract hand-painted murals danced, telling their own stories, subtly, but brilliantly nonetheless. In the center of it all was a dark figure, wearing a cloak of deep lavender, their face and body completely hidden from view.

On a massive screen in front of all the couches and chairs, the figure was... scrolling through their Netflix account?

"Moxie's a great movie, but I don't want to watch it," they muttered to themselves. "Batman? Nah... Ew, cheesy-ass straight white rom-coms, get away from me... Stranger Things, I really don't want to rewatch it right now... K-Drama, maybe... Fear Street, also maybe... Heartstopper, I don't really want to watch it, but I've heard the webcomics are good. Maybe I can go read that – Ooh, wait, Squid Game? Actually... meh."

Eventually, the figure sighed. "What's the point? I'm bored as hell, and I know it! Jeez, if only I could do something fun. I am a creator, I have the OP power set, but what can I do with it?" They paused. "Well, anything and everything, yeah, but what could I do now?"

Then, they got an idea. An awful idea. The Author got a wonderful, awful idea!

And with a snap of their fingers, it all began.

~*~

Brian Griffin groaned as his eyes fluttered open. "Ugh... what the hell?" He could barely see the world around him and had absolutely no clue what was happening. The last thing he remembered was having lunch with the rest of his family, and then... he'd blacked out. So I'm either dead, high, really drunk, or finally losing it. Great, he thought.

As Brian's vision finally began to clear, he managed to make out a figure in front of him. Someone, he could feel, was shaking him by the shoulders. Someone, he could barely hear, was calling out his name. He finally blinked away the last traces of blurriness and was finally able to see the person who was with him. "Stewie?"

Stewie sighed. "Oh, finally."

Brian managed to sit up and glance around the space he and the youngest Griffin child were in. The walls were colored a very out-of-place pastel pink, the ceiling a similarly dull lime. The floor was a polished dark wood, and there was nothing else there besides the unconscious bodies of the rest of the Griffins, along with... a seven-foot-tall bean-shaped plushie? Of a frog?

"Where are we...?" Brian asked.

"That's what I'm not sure of," said Stewie. "Everything about this room, though, is... to put it simply, creepy as hell."

Brian laughed a little. "Yeah. Doesn't seem like there's much we can do except wait for the others to wake up."

"I suppose," Stewie said, reluctantly agreeing as he sat on the floor beside Brian.

~*~

Meanwhile, somewhere else, Midoriya Izuku woke up with a start. He immediately sat up, examining the space around him. Pastel green walls, pastel pink ceiling, a massive plushie avocado in a corner, the limp bodies of his classmates and teacher scattered around the room...

Wait, what?

Izuku gasped, freaking out for a moment before realizing that they were all just unconscious. Not dead. Good. He let out a sigh of relief before realizing that not all of his classmates were in the room; there were just a select few. Besides himself, he could see Todoroki, Uraraka, Iida, Bakugo, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, and Ashido. And, of course, Aizawa Sensei. He found the strength to stand up, hoping to check on everyone around the room. Before he had the chance, the wall in front of him started lifting itself up.