PART ONE: DANK MEMEZ

"So, firstly," Author said once everyone was settled, "you're going to react to some random memes about yourselves. Fair warning, a few of these may come across as lowkey offensive to some of you. Is that alright with you?"

"I don't really care."

"Sure, whatever."

"That's fine."

"WAIT, OFFENSIVE? OFFENSIVE HOW-?"

"Um, not really...?"

"Uh...?"

"Okay."

"Nope."

"Too bad!" Author exclaimed. "It doesn't matter what you said; we're reacting anyway! First few memes are going to be about Family Guy – that's the Griffin family's universe – and then the last ones will be Boku no Hero Academia memes – that's the universe of Class 1-A and Aizawa. Or, well, not all of Class 1-A, but... you get the idea. Also, quick disclaimer: I don't own any of the memes you are about to see, I found them all circulating the internetz. More specifically, Pinterest. Anyway, let's get started!"

The screen in front of them flickered to life, quickly displaying the following meme:

A few giggles and nose-laughs echoed around the room. There were quite a few visible eyerolls, as well.

Peter laughed his iconic and only mildly annoying laugh. "Wow, what an idiot."

Iida furrowed his brows in confusion. "Wait, isn't the man in this 'meme'-"

"Yes," Brian replied with a sigh, "yes, it is."

"But wait, then... oh. I see now."

"This is pretty stupid," Bakugo commented, "but... it's still kind of funny." Most others nodded or shrugged, feeling similarly.

"Okay then," the Author spoke up, "next meme!"

"Wait," Meg said, "is that me? I remember this

"Wait," Meg said, "is that me? I remember this... oh, God, I look weird."

"Um, maybe that's because your face is covered by a water bottle?" Deku replied nervously.