PART TWO: Le Quotes

It was only about half an hour before the Author came back. "Sorry for the wait, I was struggling to figure something out for a while. So, for this reaction, I'll be reading aloud a bunch of random quotes me and my dumbass friends have said over the years. If you want to challenge yourselves and guess the context, be my guest. Anyway, let's get started!"

"This can't be any worse than the memes, can it?" Todoroki quietly asked himself.

"Number one: 'I murdered Barry Bitch Benson!'"

Todo sighed. "I stand corrected."

"NOT BARRY B. BENSON BEE!" Denki screamed.

"Who the hell is Barry Bitch Benson?" Brian asked.

"I don't think I want to know," Stewie said.

Kirishima laughed. "Can I safely assume that someone killed a bee before reciting this quote?"

"Yes, actually," Author replied. "Okay, next.

"Quote two: 'I'm gonna send the part where they meet in the hallway and [Anonymous Person] is on heroin.'"

"Wait, what?" Lois exclaimed.

"Who the frick is being met in the hallway and why are they on heroin," Ashido asked blankly.

"I second that," Todoroki said.

"I, third!" Iida shouted authoritatively. "I am quite concerned for the well-being of this individual."

"'Send the part where'...?" Bakugo said, debating aloud the context. "The hell...?"

"Is this a quote of someone talking about a fictional scenario they made up?" Kirishima suggested.

"Two for two, Eijiro!"

Kirishima pumped his fist. "Yes!"

"Whoo! Get it, bro!" Denki yelled.

Chris laughed. "Wow, you're pretty good at this!"

"Thanks, man."

"If I may, in what fictional scenario is this even happening?" Stewie asked.

Author giggled. "Collaborative crackfic," they answered simply. "My friends and I were writing a – bear with me – 'Sports Boy A x Sports Boy B x Xtra Math Guy' fanfiction based on two certain kids we went to school with."

"Sounds fruity," Todoroki said, surprising literally everyone.

Denki was the only one who managed to speak. "BRO, WHAT –"

"Okay, quote three:" Author continued, trying not to laugh at Todo's remark, "'Rosie, get your musty balls away from me!'"

Sero's eyes widened. "I - what?"

Peter laughed. "That's what she-"

"Peter, I swear to god," Lois said, trying to sound pissed while poorly hiding her amusement.

"How big are they?" Mina jokingly muttered, making Bakugo snort as he held back a laugh.

"Ashido, no," Izuku said.

"ASHIDO, YES."

Author maniacally laughed. "Kirishima, you seem... stuck. Any guesses?"

Kiri furrowed his brows, deep in thought. He finally sighed. "...nope. I honestly have no idea."

They laughed again. "Would you like... a hint?"

"Sure...?"

"Rosalinda is a dog," Author said. "She lives with my one friend's grandma. Boston terrier, brown and white coat, tiny but insanely strong, loves to tackle people and give them infinite slobbery kisses. She's very sweet, kind of annoying, but I love her so much. And she also bit a gecko in half once."