PART FOUR: In a Nutshell

"So, to start," Lou said after setting everything up and taking her place near the center of the room, "we'll be viewing videos that explain each of your universes and stories in the quickest, dumbest, memey-est ways possible. 'In a Nutshell,' most of them are called. First up is Undertale: the universe of Undyne, Alphys, Sans, Papyrus, and Flowey. Mostly because they have two parts to their nutshell video."

"WOWIE! OUR UNIVERSE MUST BE INCREDIBLY INTERESTING TO HAVE TWO VIDEOS!" Papyrus exclaimed.

"Or maybe just really, really complicated?" Mina suggested.

"Well, there are three main timelines in the Undertale universe," Lou said. "Pacifist, Neutral, and Genocide. We'll be looking at a Neutral route here, but it covers all the main points of the story. There's another pretty good video that depicts a non-traditional Pacifist route, so we can check that out later if we have the time. With that said –" Lou grinned – "you guys ready?"

"Sure."

"Um, I guess!"

"Hell yeah!"

"NYES!"

"Let's go!"

"Ready!"

"Let's do it!"

And with that, the video began to play in all its absolutely chaotic glory...

(Frisk falls and snaps their legs in half. They scream before suddenly becoming normal again)

"And we're already off to a great start!" Miriam said sarcastically, getting a few laughs around the room.

On the contrary, Papyrus actually cared. "THE POOR HUMAN! ARE THEY ALRIGHT?"

"'course they are, paps," Sans said. "see? they're already back on their feet."

"OH."

Flowey: Oh hi!

(Frisk screams)

Frisk: A talking flower!

"Really? No way," Flowey sneered. "Not like that's super obvious. Idiot..."

"leave the kid alone, flowey," Sans said. "they aren't actually here, anyway."

Flowey growled. "Stupid smiley trashbag..."

For no reason, Lou threw a LEGENDARY UNO REVERSE CARD at the flower. "No, you."

"Agh, what the hell?" he screamed at the Author.

Lou simply smirked before fist-bumping Sans.

Toriel: Hello, child.

(Frisk screams)

Frisk: A talking goat!

(Toriel bitch-slaps Frisk)

Toriel: Take it easy! Come with me, you'll be safe.

"Oh, my!" Iida exclaimed.

"Oof," Denki muttered.

"Talk about slapping someone into next week," Stewie joked.

"or, rather," Sans suggested, "slapping some sense into them."

"Rip," Lou said, though they had viewed the video numerous times before in preparation for this reaction.