PART THREE: Reveals, New Faces, and Confusion

From the split in the ceiling, a figure slowly descended. The spotlight followed them; a person wearing a long lavender cloak, their face obscured by shadow. Was this... the Author? They slowly floated into the theater room, their cloak curling, folding, and billowing through the air, as if it were alive and dancing in a gentle breeze. Finally, their black Converse sneakers landed on the cold wooden floor as the lights flickered back to life. A white glow spread through the theater room once more. The sixteen individuals who had made it through two reactions found themselves surrounded by ten new faces.

Just before everyone completely freaked out, a silvery, musical voice resounded throughout the room. "To those who have just arrived, welcome! And to those who were already here, it's a pleasure to finally meet you in person." A brief pause occurred, a stunned silence the only sound anyone could hope to hear. Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, Ashido, Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Aizawa, Peter, Lois, Meg, Chris, Stewie, Brian – none of them were expecting the Author's voice to sound like this without the apparent filter they had applied via their mic. Everyone else was just confused as hell.

"Are... are you really... the Author?" Lois hesitantly asked.

The figure laughed before pushing back their hood. Underneath the shadow of the cloak was a young, semi-feminine face. They had bright, forest-green eyes and skin so terrifyingly pale it almost seemed unrealistic, though not at all sickly. Like wintry cream, if one was to ask S. Morgenstern for his description. They had straight hair of an almost bronze shade extending just beyond their shoulders, dip dyed a fading purple shade. "Yes. Yes, I am."

"Woah, who the hell are you?" a woman with blue skin and fish-like features snapped, a glowing teal spear forming in her hand.

The Author raised their hands in surrender. "I mean no harm to any of you, please just let me explain –"

Fishy fish dryly laughed. "Ohoho, like hell I'll let you explain. You kidnapped all of us, didn't you? I swear I-"

"U-Undyne, please!" a yellow lizard said, grabbing le Fish's webbed hand and trying to calm her down.

The lights flickered. Everyone froze. The Author smirked as the lights went back to normal. "And now that I have your attention, please don't get violent over this. Just let me explain. I guess it's true; I did kidnap you, but I have no sinister intentions. All I ask is for you to have fun and react to random shit for a while. After that, I'll send all of you back to your home universes, and it'll be like you never left."

"and... why should we trust you?" a short skeleton asked in a cold, low voice.

"Well, number one, there's free food," they started, listing everything off on their fingers. "Two, I'm providing you all with all the basic necessities to, you know, live. Three, if I had any intention of hurting you, I would've done so already. And... I believe in equality for all, regardless of race, sex, gender, orientation, beliefs unless they're toxic and hurt others, and uh... yeah." They vigorously nodded their head in an almost joking manner. "That's it."

"That's... pretty suspicious," a girl with red hair and a mostly green grunge-aesthetic outfit commented.

Author sighed. "Welp, I tried. I'll tell y'all more about myself as a last-ditch attempt to prove I'm not a pedo." They awkwardly cleared their throat. "Okay, so, you don't all have to call me Author.. My name is Lou, I also go by Lou the Kidney Bean, so... do with that information what you will. Uh, she/they. Not gonna say my actual birthday, but I'm a very Gen-Z Scorpio. Also, a thespian, nerd, geek, anime-watcher, music-listener, gamer, meme-maker, crack video-editor, STEM enthusiast, and, of course, writer. I have... literally nothing else interesting to tell you about myself."