PART FIVE: The Yandere But Not

"Okay, wait, what did you all think of Turning Red since I didn't ask in the last chapter?" Lou asked the group as the credits began to roll.

Stewie's brows furrowed. "Wait, what? 'Last chapter'?"

"It was beautiful," Mei quickly said.

"A modern masterpiece," Priya deadpanned.

"It had so much feeling," Miriam said with a jokingly classy air. "So much depth. It was a lovely experience."

"Eleven out of ten!" Abby rated. "Would literally rewatch until the end of time!"

"It was a great coming-of-age movie," Lois said. "I honestly really liked it!"

"I really enjoyed the symbolism and metaphors surrounding female puberty," Brian overanalyzed. "It's honestly a fun concept, and it was done really well."

Monika smiled. "I agree with Brian; the subtle symbolisms and metaphors throughout the film were really well-implemented! Even ignoring that, the story and theme hold up really well."

"Mei's panda is so freaking cool," Meg stated.

Chris nodded. "Yep. I was thinking the same thing."

Peter shrugged. "Yeah. Me, too."

"I personally enjoyed all the mass destruction!" Stewie exclaimed. "Oh, but the story was pretty great, too."

"THE ANIME TROPES IN 3-D ANIMATION," Alphys screamed. Exactly seven others shared her weeb excitement:

"I KNOW," Undyne sighed.

"IT WAS SO WELL-DONE!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE," Denki 'ree'd.

"YES," Sero shouted.

"YES," Mina also shouted.

"It was a creative concept!" Iida said.

Todoroki smiled. "I actually really liked those parts."

"it was good," Sans said, ending the series of weeb comments. "new favorite of mine, if i'm being totally honest."

"I QUITE ENJOYED THE FILM AS WELL," Papyrus commented. "THE THEME WAS SO INSPIRING! FACING THE WORST PARTS OF YOURSELF AND MAKING THE BEST OF THEM... HMM... SANS!" Papyrus looked over at his brother. "YOU FOUND THE FILM INSPIRING AS WELL, RIGHT?"

Sans, unsure of where this was going, hesitated. "uh... sure, paps."

"GREAT! THEN PERHAPS WITH THE MESSAGE OF FACING YOUR FLAWS, YOU'LL FINALLY BE MOTIVATED TO PICK UP YOUR SOCK? MAYBE EVEN CLEAN YOUR ROOM?"

"good try, bro. never gonna happen."

"I really don't care," Flowey deadpanned.

"Well, the art style was nice," Deku said. "And... I really liked the story about being your own person and facing the ugliest parts of yourself, embracing them!"

Kirishima shrugged. "I just liked it. Plain and simple. It's a fantastic movie."

"I... yeah, it's good," Bakugo muttered.

"It was very cute," Aizawa said. "An inspiring message for the right demographic."

Lou clapped her hands, standing up and sauntering to the center of the room. "Alright, screen break time!" She snapped her fingers, creating a stool and massive rug. "Gather 'round children, and I shall read you a mentally disturbing tale written by a fellow gay child."

Confused, everyone reluctantly walked over to the carpet, sitting down wherever they found space, criss-cross-applesauce. Well, most people sat criss-cross-applesauce. Anyway, that's irrelevant: