𝐂𝐇; 𝟐

excuse any mistakes.

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙸 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙾𝙽𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝙽𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝙽𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾.

Lundyn fluttered her eyes open before groaning in annoyance. She turned her head and looked at the clock on the nightstand which read, 𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟒𝐀𝐌.

She picked up her phone and called Eriel back as she walked to the bathroom. "Hello?"

"Yeah, you called me? I was sleep." Lundyn said as she flushed the toilet.

"Be ready in like 40 minutes, we gotta' go to Tierra house." Eriel mumbled in a low tone. Lundyn furrowed her eyebrows as she washed her hands.

"Why? What happened?" Lundyn asked, walking to the shower to turn the water on. Eriel huffed loudly before shaking her head, though she couldn't be seen.

"Some bitch kicked her door in and tried to jump her, but Tierra swung that knife that she be sleeping with." Eriel explained.

Lundyn gasped and placed her hand over her mouth. "I'm finna' get in the shower now, call me when you get here!"

They said their goodbyes before Lundyn got in the shower. She lathered her body using dove soap before rinsing and repeating the action.

She turned the water off and stepped out the shower, wrapping the white towel around her body.

Lundyn wiped the fog off the mirror before brushing her teeth then washing her face. She walked to her suitcase and lathered herself in oil and cocoa butter before putting on a plain tank top and shorts.

She slid her feet into her Gucci slides before fixing her hair. Her phone rang and Lundyn looked at Eriel's name which flashed across the screen.

"I'm outside, hurry up just in case they come back."

Lundyn hung up and gathered her purse, quickly leaving the hotel room. She got on the elevator and sped walked out the lobby.

Lundyn got in the car and Eriel quickly pulled off. "So what all happened?" Lundyn asked, sitting her purse on the floor.

"Ight' so peep," Eriel started. "At like six o'clock in the mornin' my phone ringin' off the hook. So I'm like who the fuck is this? I answer and Tierra is just screaming!"

"She was like man these bitches thought they just had one up on me kickin' my door in and tryna' jump me! Now I'm wide awoke cause you know she pregnant." Eriel told Lundyn.