𝐂𝐇; 𝟏𝟒

𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙰𝚀𝚄𝙰𝙽 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃𝚃𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟷𝚂𝚃, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟷𝚂𝚃, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾.

Dayvon walked into his mother's room, seeing Lundyn sleep on the bed. He softly closed the door and sat on the edge of the bed. Lundyn turned her body and snuggled under the cover.

"Lundyn." Dayvon sighed. "Get up, I wanna talk to you." For the last six days, the two of them had been arguing and Dayvon was tired so he wanted to talk to her about the situation.

Lundyn fluttered her eyes open and Dayvon turned his head, looking past his shoulder at Lundyn.

Not only did the situation make his relationship with Lundyn slightly worser, it also made the relationship with his mother bad; at the moment.

"What?" Lundyn asked, sitting up and looking at the male before her. His face stayed foward not even looking at Lundyn again.

"I wanna' apologize ta' you. Yeah I fucked ha' but that shit ain't matter ta' me." He told her and Lundyn scoffed.

"It did mean sum' if the bitch pregnant." Lundyn replied.

"What if it's not my baby?" Von asked. Lundyn squinted her eyes, looking at the male with a straight face.

"My cousin not that damn dumb. Please don't play with me right now." She grumbled, getting out the bed.

Lundyn was very grateful that Tasha allowed her to sleep in her bed. Lundyn didn't want to be near Dayvon no more.

"Lundyn I don't want her I want you. Bro fuck is you doin'?" Dayvon asked as he watched Lundyn type aggressively on her phone.

"Words don't mean shit ta' actions Von. You cheated on me already with ha'." Lundyn voice cracked. Von stood up, pulling her into a hug.

"I love you." Von said before kissing her forehead. Lundyn shook her head and pushed
Dayvon away from her.

"When you love somebody, you'n treat them bad Von! Fuck away from me! Ion' wanna' see you unless it's about my baby." She shouted.

"Our baby." Von remarked and Lundyn slowly turned to him with a mug.

"Boy fuck you, bye." Lundyn walked out the room, slamming the door. Von followed her out the room, seeing she was going down the stairs.

"Lundyn!" He called out and she kept walking. "Sarai, don't fuckin' play with me right now."

She held up her middle finger and walked into the bathroom, slamming the door in the male's face.

-

It's been five hours since Von last spoke to Lundyn. Time was nearing 11:30 and he still hasn't seen her. Suddenly, the front door opened and she walked in.

It was a party going on so nobody noticed her but Dayvon did. He furrowed his eyebrows, watching her walk up the stairs with a big smile on her face.

Dayvon excused himself and went upstairs. Once he reached the top, his bedroom door closed. He quickly shuffled to his room and opened the door.

Lundyn was sitting on the bed, smiling on the phone. She looked up at Von and her smile dropped.

"Who you on the phone with?" Von asked, kicking his shoes off. Lundyn watched him before sighing deeply.

"Anyways, when I'm gon' see you? I'm boredd." Lundyn dragged out, twirling a strand of hair on her pointer finger.

Von snatched the phone out her hand, reading the contact. Tyler. Von put the phone up to his ear and mugged Lundyn.

"Who the fuck is this?" Von asked, softly pushing Lundyn down on the bed.

"This Von? Von that got my Lundyn pregnant?" Tyler asked and Von glared at Lundyn.

"Yeah this me bitch ass nigga. Don't call ha' back no more or I'm gon' rob and kill yo' dumbass." Von said into the phone before hanging up.

"Block him, now Lundyn." Von told her, handing the phone back. She shook her head and sat her phone down on the bed.

"You gettin' mad a'sum? I'm just doing what you do." Lundyn smirked. Von rolled his neck and mugged Lundyn.

"Ian' gettin' mad." He shrugged, pulling his shirt off. "I'm just tryna' rob who call my boo phone."

"You're lame, seriously." Lundyn lips slightly parted. Von sat on the bed and sighed.

"I'm tryin' with you Lundyn. Fuck else you want me ta' do?" Von asked. Lundyn sighed and looked at Dayvon through the mirror.

"I want you to leave me alone. Don't talk to me unless it's about True." Lundyn told him, looking directly in his eyes.

"Whateva' man." Von waved her off. Lundyn looked at him and turned back around.

"I'm fa' real Von. This wanna be with you shit not gon' work bro." Lundyn told him and he turned on his game.

"I hear you." He mumbled and Lundyn sucked her teeth, going to stand in front of the tv.

"Now it's just you hear me. Remember you cheated dickhead?" Lundyn said and Von sucked his teeth, moving his head to look at the tv.

"I give up, bye Dayvon." Lundyn walked out the room and Von sighed.

What went wrong?

when y'all want this new book?