𝐂𝐇; 𝟏𝟖

excuse any mistakes.

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟸𝟾𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿-𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃.

Lundyn body laid flat on the stretcher, being rushed into the emergency room. A  small gash was above her left eyebrow and had a piece of glass in it. A nebulizer mask sat over her mouth to help her breath.

"We have to perform emergency surgery! Tell them to get the room ready now!" Dr. Rose yelled. One of the nurses quickly scurried to the surgery room. They rolled the stretcher into the surgery room and prepped everything, getting ready to put Lundyn; who had been crying and holding onto her belly, to sleep.

-

India scrolled on Instagram, stopping at a post that caught her attention on the shade room. She read over the post before gasping. India quickly grabbed her keys and left out of her house.

She got in one of Durk's cars and started it, dialing his number. Durk answered on the first ring and scrunched his face up, hearing his Urus truck speeding.

"Fuck happened India?" Durk asked, standing up. Von furrowed his eyebrows and stood up as well.

"Lundyn got into a car accident." India told him. "I-I do-don't know what hospital she at or anything!"

"How you know she got in a accident? And calm down." Durk mumbled. He dug in his pocket, retrieving his keys.

"The shaderoom," Von sucked his teeth and India rolled her eyes. "What Von? Say whatchu' gotta' say."

"That shit can be fake foe. How you know that was her?" Von asked and India mugged the screen, quickly hanging up. She ain't know what hospital Lundyn was in, but she was going to find out no matter how she had to.

India pulled up to Grady hospital and quickly got out. She ran into the hospital and stopped at the desk. "Lundyn Jackson here?"

The secretary typed on her computer before shaking her head no. "Sorry, she is not." The secretary told India.

India began to walk away but turned away, quickly walking back to the desk. "Can you search other hospitals to see where she at?"

The secretary pursed her lips to the side and shook her head. "Unfortunately, I cannot. Call hospitals in this area if you want to find out."

India sighed and walked out the hospital. She sat in the car, calling every hospital. Her last call was to Emory Decatur. Luckily, that's where Lundyn was at.

India quickly started the car and pulled off, driving to the hospital. Traffic was heavy and India wanted to get there fast. She swerved onto the shoulder, passing traffic.

Once she arrived to the hospital, she walked in going straight to the desk. "Can you tell me where Lundyn Jackson at?"

The secretary looked at India, batting her lashes. "She's in surgery." The secretary then pointed to the waiting room. "Sit over there and I'll let you know when she's out."

India sighed and sat down in one of the chairs. She clutched her purse and closed her eyes, dozing off to sleep.

-

"Family of Lundyn Jackson?" India eyes popped open and she quickly stood to her feet, stumbling due to her low iron.

"That's me? Is she okay?" India asked. The doctor nodded her head and India followed.

"We had to do an emergency surgery and c-section. Both Lundyn and her baby is fine. Just a small gash on Lundyn's face and a broken bone. She's scheduled to go home in about two weeks."

India nodded, taking in everything the doctor said. They reached a room and the doctor knocked before walking in. India stared in awe, looking at Lundyn asleep with her daughter on her chest.

Her eyes fluttered open, and Lundyn weakly smiled. "Finally somebody came." She said. India walked over, poking her bottom lip out.

"I been here. I been lookin' for the longest." India told her, placing her purse on the table before sitting down. "What's her name?"

"True." Lundyn smiled, leaning up to show India her small baby. "She was a lil' early but it's okay cause I love my baby. Can you call Durk?"

India nodded, FaceTiming Durk. "Aye pause the music real quick." He said and looked at him phone.

India didn't say anything, flipping the camera to Lundyn. Durk eyes got even wider before his phone began shuffling.

"Aye Von! Come look at this gang!" Durk called out. Von stood up, walking over to Durk. He looked at the phone before slightly smiling.

"Where you at?" Durk asked. India told him the hospital before she hung up. Von was smiling, hard enough to show all 32 of his teeth.

"Iah' see you lata'. Don't wait up fa' me." Von told Asian before quickly rushing out the studio behind Durk.

The two males hopped into the car; Durk quickly pulling off once Von closed the door. He sped to the hospital as Von waited eagerly to see his daughter. Once they arrived, Von quickly hopped out and ran into the hospital.

"Room 645." Durk said and Von quickly rushed to the room. He bursted into the room and Lundyn looked up with a mug. India shushed them and Von slowly walked over, smiling at his daughter.

Von walked over to the sink, washing his hands. He then took off his hoodie and shirt. Lundyn softly placed True in his arms and she smiled with her eyes closed.

"Whatchu' name ha' ma?" Von asked, smiling at Lundyn. He couldn't believe she had his daughter.

"True Dayoni Bennett." Von smiled and looked back at his daughter. Most newborns were ugly but theirs,

was beautiful..

them dickie's fit will get a nigga ass ate

peaceful or dramatic chapter??