𝐂𝐇; 𝟐𝟓

excuse any mistakes.

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟼𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿.

Lundyn walked into the room, holding her hands in front of her. She had on a navy blue jumpsuit and her hair was in a curly bun. Von watched her sit down at the table and the officer walked away.

"Von, they sayin' I might do eleven months and then get house arrest." Lundyn mumbled and Dayvon nodded. "How's True?"

"She cool. Where you gon' do house arrest at?" Von asked. He'd broke the lease and gave up the condo.

"Ion' know yet. I'm mad at myself right now." She sighed. "What happened shouldn't have happened. I'm supposed to be at home with True, doing school work."

"I'm sorry. You got music to make but I'm in the way because of some dumb shit, you probably hate me." Lundyn said. Von leaned up in the chair, grabbing Lundyn's hands.

"Ion' think it's shit in the world that you can do that ah' make me hate you." Von told her. "You did what you felt was right, I love you Lundyn, you'n even gotta say it back."

Lundyn eyes trailed to Dayvon's brown orbs. "I love you too. I think it's time for me to go, iah' call you tonight and you better answer."

Dayvon chuckled before nodding his head. "Bye Sarai." He waved at her. She sucked her teeth and stood up.

"Bye Daquan." She laughed before walking away. Von shook his head and stood up, watching Lundyn walk away. Once she was no longer in sight, he left.

Lundyn went back into her cell and sat on the bed. She laid on the hard bed and turned on her side, staring at the wall. Tears brimmed her eyes before she silently sobbed.

She missed being home, holding her daughter. Lundyn could only wish she was able to turn back the hands of time. Everything would be perfect if she could.

Her cellmate, Sailor, walked into the cell. "You cryin' fresh meat?" She asked.  Lundyn turned around and wiped her face.

"How'd you know?" Lundyn chuckled, sitting up. Sailor sat on the bed, looking at Lundyn.

"Cause I know. Don't tell me why unless you comfortable." Sailor said before standing up. "Anyways it's shower time."

The two women left the cell and Lundyn looked around, not seeing anyone. Her stomach began to turn and she clutched onto it, stopping in her tracks.

"Shit, ion' feel good." Lundyn breathed out. Sailor held a mug on her face, slowly turning around.

"Girl come on, you'll be ight'." Sailor waved her hand and Lundyn held her hand up, taking a deep breath.

"I'll meet you there, I'm finna' make a phone call real quick." Lundyn exclaimed, quickly walking off. Sailor rolled her eyes and stormed off.

Lundyn quickly walked to the phone and picked it up, dialing Von's number. It rung for a while before he picked up.

"Yeah Lundyn? What you on boo." Von smiled, higher than cloud nine. "I miss you already."