𝐂𝐇; 𝟏𝟔

excuse any mistakes.

𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙰𝚀𝚄𝙰𝙽 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃𝚃.
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟷𝟼𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿.

"I had yo' lil ass screamin'." Dayvon laughed and Lundyn rolled her eyes. The two of them were sitting in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor.

"We're in public, get a grip loser." She softly pushed his head off her shoulder. Von began taking pictures of the two and she cover her face. "Stop, one of my tills gon' see me."

Dayvon sat up and looked at Lundyn with a deep mug. She laughed and stood up after seeing her obstetrician walk into the waiting room. Dayvon followed behind Lundyn as they walked to a room.

Lundyn laid on the table and lifted her shirt up. Dayvon watched in boredom, listening to them talk about the same thing. "She's healthy. You should be due on April 8th."

Lundyn got her stomach cleaned off and Dayvon helped her off the table. The two of them left the room and the clinic, standing outside. They got in Von's car and he started it, quickly pulling off to Lundyn's condo.

After twenty minutes, Dayvon was pulling in her parking garage. They got out the car and Lundyn looked at her stomach that was big. "I'm never gettin' pregnant."

Dayvon kissed her cheek and walked her into the building. "You sayin' that now, gon' pop up with a baby, again."

Lundyn rolled her eyes and stepped onto the elevator, pressing floor 6. They stepped off, walking to her apartment. Dayvon unlocked the door and allowed Lundyn to walk in.

She walked inside and stopped, looking at her stomach in the mirror. Von stood behind her, placing his hand in his shorts. Lundyn took a picture and posted it to her story.

lun_dyn 4s

"You always postin' some shit

"You always postin' some shit." Dayvon mumbled and Lundyn ignored him. He walked into her living room and turned on the tv. He turned on his Xbox and started playing GTA while Lundyn sat there.

She closed her eyes, relaxing her body on the couch. Von began yelling into the microphone and Lundyn sat up with a mug. "Shut up bro. You see me tryna' go to sleep."

Von flicked her off and stayed quiet. Lundyn closed her eyes back.

-

"Lundyn. I'm finna' go." Von woke her up. Lundyn sat up with a small frown on her face. "I love you." He kissed her forehead.

"I love you too. Be safe, please." Lundyn mumbled. Dayvon extended his hand and she grabbed it, being led to her bedroom. Von tucked her in before leaving her condo.

He got on the elevator, texting on his phone. Once he stepped off, he went to the parking lot and got in his car. Von pulled off, driving to the studio.

Twenty-five minutes later, he was walking into the studio building. Von ignored the worker at the front desk and went to the studio that Durk was in.

The two of them dapped each other up before the door opened again. A darkskin woman walked in. She had long, dramatic lashes and her hair was blue.

Von ignored her and walked into the booth, putting on the headphones. "You ready?"

Von gave Durk a thumbs up and a beat began to play.

"I'm like fuck it ian' duckin', if it's war it's bussin'. You claimin' shit but ain't outside, boy we on yo' cousin."

"Heard yo' OG just got married, boy we on ha' husband. Hope you nigga brought yo' guns, cause we brought a dozen."

"See i be thirsty, i be lurkin', I'm a savage with it. It's level to this drillin' shit and I'm not average with it."

Von continued to rap, bobbing his head. After the song finished. Von took off the headphones and walked out the booth.

"Put Jusblow onnat' bitch." Von told Durk and he nodded. Von looked over at the female who batted her lashes at him.

He sat on the couch next to her, throwing his arm behind her. "Wassup' witchu'." He asked. The female smiled, looking at him.

"I'm on whateva' you on, boo." She smirked. Durk shook his head in disappointment, watching Von stand up with the female.

"We ah be back."

this was rushed, enjoy

my focus is on this new book but i wanna finish this first😩.