𝐂𝐇; 𝟏𝟎

𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙰𝚀𝚄𝙰𝙽 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃𝚃𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟸𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟸𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾.

Dayvon sat in the studio listening to Booka talk about nothing in particular. They just came back from filming the music video for his song, Crazy Story.

"Think about it," Booka said, tapping Durk's shoulder. "Take me to the king is a suicide song because she wanna' go to the king and how else is you gon' get there?"

"Booka shut the fuck up." Durk grumbled and Dayvon shook his head. "She probably talkin' about spiritually."

Dayvon tuned the two of them out, looking at the messages Lundyn sent him.

𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐲𝐧
Today 9:31 PM

My stomach is getting bigger.
Why u get me pregnant i don't like that.

Lundyn stfu.
Read 9:32 PM

Dayvon furrowed his eyebrows and stood up. "She got me fucked up." Dayvon mumbled and Durk rose his eyebrow.

"She blocked you again?" Durk laughed and Dayvon glared at him.

"Nigga you get blocked everyday, shut yo' big eye ass up." Dayvon spat before calling Lundyn. She answered on the fifth ring and her background was quiet.

"What took you so long ta' answer?" Dayvon asked as he left out the studio.

Lundyn came off mute and suddenly her background was loud. "I'm busy. Whatchu' want?"

"Lundyn don't play with me, iah' knock yo' fuckin' head between a washa' machine and drya' sum' where." Dayvon said angrily.

"I guess, iah' call you back tomorrow." Lundyn replied, about to hang up but Dayvon stopped her.

"Stop fuckin' playin' with me." He spoke in a dark tone that made her body grow hot. "Where is you at?"

"In Florida, duh." She lied. Lundyn was actually at Midway Airport. She was waiting on Tasha to pick her up so they could surprise Dayvon.

"You sound like you lyin' but whateva'." Dayvon said before hanging up. He pushed his phone in his back pocket and walked into the studio.

"Let's record the part two." Durk told Dayvon and he nodded.

-

Dayvon walked up the stairs to his bedroom. His song Crazy Story was blowing up and he was making enough money.

He flicked his room light on and furrowed his eyebrows at the body that laid asleep in his bed. Dayvon walked towards the bed and snatched the covers back, revealing Lundyn.

She groaned and opened her eyes, frowning. "Yo' ass tweakin'." She grumbled and snatched the covers back.

"When you get here?" Dayvon asked, sitting on the bed and looking at her.

"What time is it?" Lundyn asked with her eyes closed. She was laying on her back and her lips were in a small pout.

"2:32." Dayvon replied after looking at his lock screen.

"I got here at like 10 sum'." Lundyn mumbled. She threw her arm over her eyes and dozed off to sleep quickly.

Dayvon shook his head and removed his beanie. He took off his vest and the rest of his clothes, leaving him in his Ralph Lauren boxers. He climbed into the bed next to Lundyn and laid his head softly on her stomach.

"Lundyn." He called out. She hummed in response and he slightly chuckled, knowing she was about to go back to sleep.

"We havin' a boy or girl?"

haha, team boy or team girl?