𝐂𝐇; 𝟐𝟕

excuse any mistakes.

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙸 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙾𝙽

𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟸𝟾𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷.

Lundyn sat in her white 2022 Mercedes-Benz G Wagon. She was in front of Dayvon's new mansion. It's been two years since that day in the hospital and Lundyn still felt out of her element.

Mena had a healthy baby boy, Dayvon Jr was his name. They even had a baby girl, Demi. Everyone around Von knew he didn't want to be with Mena; let alone have another child with her.

Lundyn was pulled out of her thoughts, watching Von's modern door swing open. Today was True's second birthday and she was having a Princess Tiana birthday party.

Von walked out the house with True in his arms, both of them holding a similar mug. Lundyn smiled at the two before pressing the unlock button. Von opened the back door and placed True into her car seat.

"Waddup' baby mama." Von greeted and Lundyn waved at him. He closed True's door before standing at Lundyn's door. She rolled her window down and Von licked his lips.

"Where you finna' go?" Von asked. His dreads were freshly twisted into two strands and they were now passing his shoulder.

"I have to pick up her shirt then we gon' get ready." Lundyn told him, looking at True in the mirror. She was playing on her IPad Von had bought her.

"Ight', y'all gon' ride with me?" Von said, looking at Lundyn. She shrugged and her eyes darted to Von's front door, looking at Mena. He followed her eyes and sucked his teeth, turning back to Lundyn.

"Probably, ion' wanna be waiting on nobody when me and True ready to go." Lundyn said, running her hand through her hair.

"Man whateva'." Von waved her off. He stuck his head in the window, looking at True. "See you later baby." True looked up and waved at him before getting back on her iPad.

Von slowly looked at Lundyn and smirked, shaking his head. He walked away from Lundyn's truck. Once he made it inside, Lundyn pulled off. She shuffled her playlist, letting Grinding by Dej Loaf play.

The drive to Saks Fifth Avenue was about twenty minutes. Lundyn parked in the parking lot and got out the car, grabbing her purse. She helped True out the car.

They both went inside, going to the pickup counter. The worker walked up to the counter, smiling at the pair. "Welcome to Saks Fifth, are you picking up?"