𝐂𝐇; 𝟐𝟒

excuse any mistakes.

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟼𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿.

Ten days after Eriel's funeral, Lundyn sat on the couch in Dayvon's room at Tasha's house. Von and True was downstairs with Tasha.

Von said it wasn't safe for Lundyn to be at her condo so she'd been staying at Tasha's house. Lundyn felt as if she was going Kanye Krazy. She had a plan and couldn't wait any longer to put it in motion.

Lundyn slowly rose from the couch, walking to Von's dresser. She opened the top drawer and moved the clothes that she neatly folded. Lundyn then closed the drawer and repeated the action with all the other drawers in his room.

She walked to the closet, opening the door and walking into the large space. Lundyn looked at the many shoe boxes and sighed heavily. She stood on her tippy toes.

Von walked into the closet, holding true in his arms. "Whatchu' lookin' fa'?" He asked, swaying back and forth with True. Lundyn grabbed one of the shoe boxes that was heavy and dropped it on the ground.

"What's in this box?" Lundyn mumbled. Von hummed and walked out the closet. Lundyn looked at the box opening it. It had a few stacks of cash which wasn't what she was looking for.

Just as she was about to close the box, Lundyn caught a glimpse of something silver. She moved the stacks of money and looked at the handgun in the box.

.9mm pistol.

She grabbed it and placed it on her waist band. Lundyn looked at the many black hoodies and jackets in the closet, grabbing the black hoodie. She put it on and made sure to cover the handgun.

Lundyn walked out the closet and grabbed her phone. Von placed True into her bassinet and watched Lundyn. She dialed Chris number and placed the phone to her ear, signaling Von to be quiet.

"Hey, long time no see." She fake chuckled. Von mugged her and squinted his eyes at her. Chris chuckled as well before greeting her back.

"Are you busy right now? Me and my baby father got into it and I really need somebody to talk to." Lundyn mumbled sadly. "Considering my friend was killed by some lame ass nigga."

"Yeah I'm free, I'm finna come over right now." Chris replied.

"Oh I'm not there. How about I pick you up?" She deviously smiled. Chris nodded although he wasn't visible.

"Sounds decent. Let me know when you here." Chris said before hanging up. Lundyn placed her phone on the bed and nodded her head.

Dumb ass nigga.

"Iah' be back. Don't wait up for me." Lundyn mumbled. She pecked Dayvon's cheek before walking over to the bassinet, kissing True's forehead.

"What you finna' go do?" Von questioned and Lundyn ignored him. "Don't forget what the fuck I told you. Think about True."

-

"Mhm," Lundyn groaned as Chris massaged her back. "I just been stressed. My friend gone, my baby is just like her deddy, and my baby deddy just irritating."

"I see." He chuckled. "Let me make you feel better." Chris licked his lips. Lundyn turned around and smirked at him.

"That sounds so good but, I'm on my period." She sighed.

"Ain't stopping shit but a sentence." Chris replied. He stood up and stretched. "Come on, lemme' make you some to eat."

Lundyn nodded and stood up, following behind Chris. She slickly lifted the hoodie up, grabbing the pistol. She cocked it back and held the barrel on his back.

"Bitch you thought this shit was sweet?" She chuckled. Chris slowly raised his hands in the air, completely defenseless.

"Why you kill my friend? Fuck you was thinkin' goofy?" Lundyn shouted. Chris turned around slowly and his eyes fell to the handgun that Lundyn held.

"Lundyn, put the gun down. Let me explain." He said. Lundyn tilted her head with a hard mug.

"Fuck i look like? Nigga you a dummy, iah' take yo' ass out right now." Lundyn laughed.

"Lundyn! Put the fuckin' gun down!" Chris yelled and Lundyn applied pressure on the trigger. A bullet ripped through Chris stomach and he fell onto the floor.

"This for Eriel you punk ass nigga!" She said before sending another bullet through his chest. Lundyn dropped the gun and looked at the door after knocks sounded out.

She opened the door and looked at the security officer. "He threatened me!" She lied, cuing the fake tears. "I didn't know what to do!"

Lundyn cried, feeling the officer place handcuffs on her.

"Stay here until the police get here!"

like 3 more chapters til this end.

TS GOT ME LIVID🤬

TS GOT ME LIVID🤬. EVB CASHAPP ME A STACK WE FINNA OUTBID THESE MFS!