𝐂𝐇; 𝟖

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙸 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙾𝙽𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐄, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀| 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟻𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐄, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀| 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟻𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾.

"So how is Detroit goin' for you?" Lundyn asked as she opened the package of fruit from the grocery store. She picked out the grapes, eating them as Tierra told her about Detroit.

"AND girll," Tierra dragged with a smile. "The nigga next door! Fine as hell! And he helped me take my boxes in the crib!"

"Okay now! Don't let Gleesh find out." Lundyn mumbled with a mouth full of pineapples.

"Girl damn! Fuck him and slow down, yo' ass eating like it's two of y'all!" Tierra exclaimed. Lundyn sucked her teeth and stopped chewing, staring at Tierra through the FaceTime camera.

"Ian' find that shit funny. Speaking of, Von said he nutted in me but ion' believe it." Lundyn shrugged and Tierra rolled her eyes.

"You slow. That's like sayin' Von like Tooka." Tierra explained. "Ian' think I was pregnant until I got that test and went ta' the doctor."

"But he don't like Too- EXACTLY!" Tierra cut Lundyn off. Lundyn frowned and pushed the fruit away from her.

"It's my last year of school i can't be pregnant." Lundyn sighed. "That shit just made me lose my appetite."

"Girl take that shit up with Von, get that pregnancy test." Tierra told Lundyn.

"Ian' pregnant. I'm just hungry from that flight and shit." Lundyn said. Tierra looked at her and gave her a really? look.

"You delusional," Tierra shook her head. "Bitch just get the damn test cause yo' ass in denial on my granny."

"Why is you puttin' stuff on that lady?" Lundyn laughed. "I know she tired of yo' fathead ass!"

"Girl whateva', go get that testie bestie." Tierra smiled before hanging up. Lundyn sat her phone down and rolled her eyes.

-

Lundyn sat the clear blue pregnancy tests on the counter and picked up her phone, setting a timer for five minutes.

Lundyn walked around her small townhouse as she waited for the timer to go off. Once she heard the timer go off, she walked into the bathroom.

She slowly looked at the test.

Pregnant...

HAHA! I GOT ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER THOUGH

if u from chicago, is u from upnorth, outwest, overeast, or outsouth?