𝐂𝐇; 𝟐𝟐

excuse any mistakes.

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙸 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙾𝙽.
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟹𝚁𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿.

Lundyn put on her red Alexander McQueens before throwing on Von's red OTF hoodie. She slung her white purse on, following Von out the condo who held True's car seat.

As she locked the door, Chris came into the hallway. "Oh wassup' Lundyn." Chris nodded his head at her. She waved back before walking to the elevator where Dayvon was standing.

Chris mugged Dayvon and Von mugged him back. The elevator dinged and Lundyn walked onto it.

Over the past few weeks, Lundyn and Dayvon was keeping it cordial. They had small conversations but it didn't go anywhere far before True would interrupt.

Right now, they were going to Surprise Tasha and GiGi. Dayvon walked to his Rolls Royce and placed True's car seat in the back, allowing Lundyn to strap it.

"You wanna' drive?" Von asked and Lundyn quickly shook her head no. After the car accident, she hadn't been able to drive because she was scared. Car accident PTSD is something serious.

Von nodded his head understandably, getting in on the driver's side. He squinted his eyes, watching Chris walk towards Lundyn who was still buckling True.

"Lundyn get in the car." Von said. Lundyn looked up after finally finishing strapping True in, with a frown. "Hurry up."

She quickly got in and Chris stopped in his tracks, sucking his teeth. "Ion' like dude ass. His ass weird as fuck." He mumbled.

"I don't either. I feel like he stalkin' me." Lundyn replied and Von looked over at her before looking ahead, pulling off.

"Don't worry, I got somethin' fa' his ass." Von chuckled. Lundyn rolled her eyes and turned around, looking at True that was asleep in her car seat.

True slept longer and better if she was in a car which is why Von went on drives with True a lot. "She sleep?" Von asked, looking in the rear view mirror.

"You know she is. When we on the way back I want to try to drive again. I can't have you Uber me around all the time." Lundyn explained.

"Not with True. Maybe when we get ta' OG crib, iah' see." Von replied and Lundyn nodded. The rest of the drive was quiet besides True's small snores and Von music playing lowly.

Von parked in Tasha's driveway and she opened her front door once she saw Von get out the car. "Where's Lundyn?" She asked.

Lundyn stepped out the car with a smile. "Surprise!" Lundyn exclaimed, lifting the hoodie and showing her flat stomach. Tasha screamed and ran down the steps of her porch.

She pushed Von out the way and looked at True who was smiling. "She look just like him. Oh my god!"

Von squeezed between Tasha, grabbing True's car seat. He gave Lundyn his keys and she grabbed her diaper bag as Von went inside. Lundyn locked the car and walked inside, locking the front door behind him.

Tasha quickly unbuckled True and held her. "Ma, we finna' go do sum'. You can watch ha' real quick?" Von asked.

Tasha nodded and shooed them away. Von chuckled and grabbed Lundyn hand, leading her out the house. Tasha locked the doors and watched the couple get into the car.