𝐂𝐇; 𝟕

excuse any mistakes.

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙸 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙾𝙽𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟸𝙽𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟸𝙽𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾.

"Bye," Tierra frowned, pulling away from Lundyn. Eriel had tears streaming down her face with a frown.

"Don't leave me y'all! I'ma miss y'all so much." The three women shared a group hug.

"I love y'all, I gotta' go." Lundyn said. They said I love you back before Lundyn rolled her suitcase behind her into the airport.

-

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙸 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙾𝙽
𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐄, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟸𝙽𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾.

Lundyn pulled up to her small townhouse, frowning at the white Honda Civic in her driveway. "What the fuck?" She mumbled to herself.

"Thank you Crystal." Lundyn thanked her friend. Crystal nodded and Lundyn got out the car, softly closing it. Crystal opened the trunk and Lundyn grabbed her suitcase before closing the trunk.

Lundyn dug in her purse, retrieving her house keys. She was upset because Marvell was supposed to pick her up and the fact an unfamiliar car was in her driveway.

She opened the door, slowly walking into the home. Lundyn nodded her head at the pair of Air Force ones. She knew those wasn't hers because simply, she had them on.

"Got me fucked up." Lundyn jogged up the stairs and opened her bedroom door. Marvell was sleep and a female was under him.

She looked over at her dress where an empty bottle of wine sat. Lundyn picked it up before throwing it at the wall, above their head.

"Y'all serious?" She asked as they woke up with a scared look. They both knew that Lundyn had a few loose screws, Marvell knowing more than the female.

"In my house? In my fuckin' bed shorty?" She chuckled and the female stood up out the bed. "Bitch and you got on my Versace robe?"

Lundyn turned to Marvell, walking towards him before bringing her hand back and slapping him. His head whipped to the side and before he could look back at Lundyn she punched him in the jaw.

"Fuck out my house fo' I have somebody come down here and do you some serious." She spat harshly.

Lundyn walked over to the female and slapped her. "Take my fuckin'- matter of fact, KEEP IT. Get the fuck out!" She shouted.

Marvell walked pass her and she pushed him making him fall into the dresser. "Get up. Punk ass bitch."

Marvell stood to his feet, rubbing on his lower back. Lundyn mugged him as she walked pass, shaking his head.

"Don't come back either. All yo' shit gettin' donate with yo' real broke ass!" Lundyn spat. Marvell left out of her townhouse, slamming the door.

She pulled out her phone and called Dayvon, placing the phone to her ear. He picked up on the fifth ring and Lundyn slightly smiled.

"He cheated a'sum?" Dayvon asked with a chuckle and Lundyn sucked her teeth.

"Yeah," Lundyn sighed. "I cheated first so I can't even be mad fa' real."

"You ain't cheat with me the fuck, I been yo' nigga." Dayvon laughed and Lundyn rolled her eyes. "FaceTime me, I'm tryna' see sum'."

"Dayvon, no. You got a girlfriend and ion' respect ha' but don't do ha' like that." Lundyn mumbled.

"Too late, I nutted in you." Dayvon smiled and Gleesh raised his eyebrow listening to their conversation.

"Dayvon, when?" Lundyn asked as she grew hot.

"On my birthday." He said before hanging up. Lundyn looked at the phone in defeat before pacing the floor.

He ain't forreal? Is he?

guess how old i am, ian gon tell u if u right or wrong either