𝐂𝐇; 𝟑

excuse any mistakes.

𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙰𝚀𝚄𝙰𝙽 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃𝚃𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝙽𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾 - 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝙽𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾 - 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃.

"Von, why were you even out there talkin' to her!" Mena shouted in Von's face as he stood in Gleesh's kitchen. "Now you just can't respond?"

"Bit-Mena, get the fuck out my face." Von mugged. Mena shook her head and walked off, leaving the apartment and slamming the door behind her.

Von ran his right hand down his face and huffed.
Gleesh walked into the kitchen and opened his pantry door, grabbing a oatmeal pie.

"What you and Tierra was talkin' bout?" Von asked as he sat on Gleesh's counter. Gleesh turned around and looked at Von.

"Getcho' stanky booty ass off my counter, and she was telling me she pregnant and some other shit that don't involve Von." Gleesh mumbled.

"Oh shit, congratulations yo' stupid ass finna' be a deddy!" Von cheered. Gleesh sucked his teeth and stuck up his middle finger.

"You talkin' about me," Gleesh tilted his head. "What about you and Lundyn?"

"Nothin'. Ha' opp ass got a nigga and shit." Von shrugged, pulling out his phone to look at his text messsges.

"You still onnat'? You know Mena dumb dick doin' ass lyin'. Lundyn don't even get down like that." Gleesh said as he threw his wrapper in the garbage.

"Ion' wanna' hear allat'." Von waved Gleesh off.

"You fuck around, Mena gon' snake some shit around hea', and it ain't gon' be me." Gleesh shrugged.

"I'm tired of hearin' y'all niggas say that," Von mugged. "Fuck y'all think, she gon' backdoor me? She know better than to even try that shit."

"I'm just sayin'. She the type to try it." Gleesh grimaced. Von shook his head, ignoring Gleesh and texting his sister back.

"You know you miss Lundyn anyways." Gleesh chuckled and Dayvon stayed quiet. It was true but Dayvon's pride wouldn't let him show it.

"Man whateva', worry about that child you got on the way!" Von murmured. Gleesh looked at Von with a flat face.

"I can see it right nie', you gon' be next up with a kid too. Fuck nigga!" Gleesh expressed as he started washing dishes that was in his sink.

"Don't wish that shit on me," Von frowned. "Ion' want no damn kids with Mena slow ass."

"You sholl' with ha' slow ass." Gleesh mumbled under his breath. "Who you want kids with then?"

Lundyn.

"Nobody, having kids ain't my main focus right now." Von said, ignoring his thought about having children with Lundyn.