chapter seven

chapter seven

Your eyes roamed around curiously and your lips are a little gapped due to amusement. You lost count on how many times you've been amused for today ever since you set your foot outside of Jungwon's home. You're both inside his car and he's driving towards this mall. Your eyes teared off from the window of the car when the car entered the underground parking lot of the mall.

"You alright?" he asked when he noticed that your hold over the seatbelt tightened. You glanced at him and nodded your head.

You are fine. It's just this parking lot is a little dark and you have developed fear over dark places. Jungwon's eyes left you but a hand gently grabbed your hand that was holding the seatbelt.

"It's fine, I'm here." he said and your eyes remained staring at your interlocked hands.

You let out a sigh and surprisingly, you did calm down. A vehicle was following behind the two of you and just by looking at it, you can tell its his men.

When he stopped the car, he gently lets go of your hand and you kept silent. "Wait here." he ordered and went out of his car.

His men went outside of the vehicle and you saw Jungwon walked towards them and said some things you can't hear. You pouted and fidgets your feet as you wait patiently for Jungwon.

You were a little startled when the door to the passenger seat opened. It revealed Jungwon and he offered his hand to help you get out. You unclasped your seatbelt and accepted his hand.

"Thank you." you mumbled and glanced away because you feel shy at his staring eyes.

Jungwon's body is very close to you to the point that you can hear his low, calm breaths. He rubbed your hand using his thumb before he renew its hold and make it cling over his arm instead.

"Let's go, baby." he mumbled and he guided you inside the mall.

You guys went inside this door that has a 'VIP' sign plastered right at the door. Two people welcomed you and they automatically greeted Jungwon once they saw him. He didn't showed any reaction but instead checked on how you're doing.

You moved closer to Jungwon as you watch the people inside stare at you. You feel a little conscious, you're really not fond of people looking at you. Jungwon's free hand gently rubs your hand that was holding his arm. You looked at him and he smiled a little, "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah."

"You sure?" he asked, tone so soft. You just nodded and gave him a small smile.

"Mr. Yang, right this way." one of the staffs called out his attention and as he turn over to him, his small smile disappeared. His cold eyes intimidated the worker but they tried to keep their warm smile for the both of you.

"We prepared a private room for the two of you so Miss y/n can freely choose the things she wants." he said continuously and you're even a little surprised that he knows your name.

Jungwon nodded and you are guided inside this shop and like how the staff said, there's nobody else inside other than some people that will assist you both. He roamed his eyes around carefully before he made you sit down for a while.

"Did you guys prepared the things I asked the other day?" Jungwon's voice was very intimidating as he talked with the staff around him. You kept your mouth shut, letting him do all the talking.

"Of course, Sir."

He kept his straight face as the girl in the middle, seems like she's the one in-charge, started talking and presenting him some rack of clothes. You pouted as you noticed that they're all for women, maybe it's for you. The style of clothings are very different from the simple ones you've always worn. They seem more elegant and classy.