chapter fourteen

warnings: mentions of liquors, underage drinking, violence, curses, mentions of other idols. let me know if i missed some.

chapter fourteen

You tilted your head as you stare at your own reflection over the mirror in front of you. The dress that you just got last night fits you perfectly and you must admit, you really liked it. Your eyes then darted over your neck where you can see Jungwon’s gift for you. It looked really good around your neck, like it’s perfectly made for you.

You snapped back to reality when you heard a light knock over your bathroom’s door. You blinked a couple of times and just stared at it, not saying anything.

“Love? You okay there?” it was Jungwon. His voice sounded a bit worried that made you smile a little. Is he seriously worried when you’re just inside the bathroom of his perfectly secured mansion?

“Yes. I’ll be out in a minute.” you said with a smile over your lips. You didn’t hear any response from him so you trailed your eyes back to your reflection.

You still look the same for you, but you know deep inside something changed. You don’t falter anymore while staring at your pretty eyes, you don’t feel like looking away anymore. You still do see the old y/n that had been captured by the Cha, the scared and weak y/n. Your jaw clenched a little just by thinking of those times, tear starting to form over the corner of your eyes due to the awful memories.

Your eyes caught the necklace you’re wearing and suddenly, the knot over your forehead flattened. Your aching heart slowly come at peace just by thinking of Jungwon. You sighed and started wiping off the tears that was attempting to come out.

“That’s right, y/n. You have Jungwon. There’s nothing to be afraid of.” you uttered lowly to yourself, comforting her.

After making sure there’s no trace of tears anymore, you went out of your bathroom only to see Jungwon sitting down at the side of your bed. His eyes was darted at your direction right away, like as if he was waiting for you to come out for a while now.

His face didn’t flash any emotions and he just stared at you, watching your moves carefully. You smiled and slowly walked closer to him.

“Let’s go?” you invited him.

He didn’t talk and just stared at your pretty face for a while before he stood up, making your height difference visible. You looked at him as he stared at you intensely. A smile formed your face when he cupped your face, transferring some of his warmth over you.

“What took you so long to come out?” he asked with a low voice as his thumb caress your cheeks. You tilted your head, nuzzling over his touch.

“I took my time making myself pretty.”

He furrowed his brows, “You’re already pretty, what do you mean?”

You chuckled as you blushed at his comment. You leaned in and placed a quick peck at his lips, “Let’s go now. They’re probably waiting.”

He nodded once before placing soft kisses at your lips before intertwinning your fingers together, making sure you’re not going to let go of him. You both stride over the hallway of your mansion and straight to his car that was parked right outside. Behind his car was a couple of security vehicles.