chapter twenty-two

warning: not proof-read, guns, violence and blood. let me know if i miss anything.

chapter twenty-two

To say that your heart was about to fall out from your chest the moment you saw him walking inside the warehouse was an understatement. You just couldn’t put into words the relief and worry that fight over your system as you saw Jungwon arriving. You felt relieved that finally, he’s here to save you and worried for what’s about to happen.

His eyes quickly met yours and as it did, you saw how his steps started to fasten. He was so ready to run towards your distance, but was held back by the men right beside him. He furrowed his brows hardly, sending glares over their way.

“Let me through.” despite being unarmed and outnumbered, Jungwon didn’t show any sign of fear. His tone still screams power over them that you can see how one of them faltered a bit, glancing over Sangwon to ask of what to do next.

“You don’t get to boss around people here, Jungwon.” his glaring eyes moved from the men stopping him towards Shaun who just talked.

You couldn’t see exactly what flickered through his eyes, but from the way his jaw clenches, you are pretty sure that he is mad. “It’s not my fault that you take my normal tone as bossy.”

Shaun scoffed and smirked before tilting his head over to the side, hands slowly sliding inside his pocket. Mr. Cha, whose still standing near you just silently watched the scene. From Jungwon’s position, you bet he still not aware of Mr. Cha’s presence.

You clenched your jaw and stood up, planning to run towards Jungwon but you heard a clicking sound behind you. Even before you can turn around to check, you knew someone just pointed a gun at your head.

“Don’t even think about it. You’re just making things harder for him.” Mr. Cha warned and even ordered someone to tie you up at the chair.

You glared at him and helplessly looked back at Jungwon. He’s now arguing with some of the men. He’s not letting any of them intimidate him, he wants to really see you up close, check on you, hug you and tell you that he’s there now.

“Let me see her.” Jungwon said in a very serious tone. Sangwon pursed his lips and stepped back as more of their men stepped forward towards Jungwon, crowding him.

“You will. But first, you have to go through them.” Sangwon said then smirked at his cousin.

Jungwon was glaring at him silently before he roamed his eyes around these big men that were slowly surrounding him. Their built are no joke, it was obvious they are people who knows how to fight. Jungwon would lie if he said he’s not worried. He is worried, but not scared. It may be tough to get through them based on number and strength, but he would try his best.

“Let’s see how really tough Yang Jungwon is.” Shaun even said in a taunting tone.

If its terrible in Jungwon’s view, it was very bothering from your point of view. It was almost like Jungwon disappears from your sight from how many those men are around him. Your eyes quickly watered and you gulped nervously, worried for your man.

“No! Jungwon, no!” you screamed catching his attention.

He took a glimpse of you at a chair, now tied up. He clenched his jaw harder and scoff, slowly getting really pissed off. He harshly untied his tie and wrapped it around his hand so it wouldn’t be that painful once he punch these men to sleep. He also threw his coat off over the cold cement floor.

Shaun and Sangwon stood in a distance that can perfectly see what’s happening. They have this smirk over his faces.

“This will be fun.” Sangwon said chuckling excitedly, glancing at Shaun before looking back at Jungwon.