chapter thirty-four

warning: violence, guns, killings and not proof read.

chapter thirty-four

"Is the room alright, Ma'am?" the staff asks very politely while you carefully roam your eyes around the big suite he guided you to.

A small smile formed your pretty lips before you looked over your shoulder to look at him. He's standing timidly by the door obviously afraid to make any mistakes. The look on his face while silence occupies the whole space almost made you giggle.

"This will do! Thanks a lot." you answered and even sent him a wink.

That finally made him let out a sigh of relief, though his face remained conscious. His hand fidgets nervously and his ears turned red.

He bowed his head and your head tilts watching silently. You aren't so sure if this is how they really do it here in this hotel, but you decided not to mention it.

"O-Okay, Miss. Just let me know if you need anything and a-and put a good word for us with Mr. Yang Jungwon." he innocently said.

The smile on your face faltered by the mention of your ex boyfriend and you almost slice his head off out of irritation. Good thing you managed to keep your cool and kept your sweet smile flashing for him before you nod once.

He soon left you alone and you smiled satisfyingly at the room you just acquired for free. It is a good choice to go here to find a room to spend your night. This is a five star hotel well known around the city and not just that. The owner himself is a business partner of Jungwon and madly scared of him. He's one of those people who almost kiss Jungwon's feet just to get to his good side.

When you arrived and told their receptionist to inform their boss that you're here, he had asked his staffs to give you the biggest room right away. Cowards. You knew it was the perfect plan to use your privileges as his girl, even tho you broke up with him already.

The thought pissed you off once again so you decided to strip naked and go for a quick relaxing bath. This whole Jungwon thing is making you lose your mind.

As expected, the bath helped making you feel more fresh and better. After doing your night routine, you trudges towards the glass part of the room. You move the curtains slightly just enough to give you a fair view of the beautiful city beneath you. A smile crept over your face, admiring the relaxing scenery but it soon faded at the thought of losing Jungwon.

You used to have nothing before you met him. For the past years, you spent building your new life together with him. All of these won't be capable if it weren't for him. You seriously love Yang Jungwon, there's no reason for that to be questioned. But lately, things aren't really going well with the both of you to the point that ending it with your last resort. To leave him.

Of course you have no idea how long will this last. You've learned to be dependent with him and your new life revolves around Jungwon. You planned to try starting a new life without him, you had become too dependent.

You are seriously in love with him. You've never loved anyone like how you love Jungwon and so doing this hurts so much. All you want from him is to make you feel assured that he will settle for you until the end. Jungwon loves you and you know that.

But for how long?

The thought of him finally getting sick and leaving you was enough to put you in complete despair because you don't know if you can take it if he ever decided he's done with you.