chapter twelve

chapter twelve

1 and a half month later.

"Come in." Jungwon was busy reviewing some paperworks inside his office when he heard someone knocking at the door. It was already 12 in the midnight and you're past asleep but he's still here inside his work room, working. He's just not sleepy enough to go to bed and as a workaholic, he decided to just finish some works.

"Boss..." his gaze moved from the paper he was reading towards Injang who made it inside.

"I've hired someone efficient for the job." he said with a small smile and even handed Jungwon a folder. Inside was the information about the person Injang said to hire for what Jungwon ordered him for.

Jungwon's lips were pursed as his brows furrowed while scanning the informations. He doesn't went on it too strictly since he already trust Injang's judgment with this kind of things. He knew he wouldn't hire someone that won't do the job well.

"Her additional bodyguards?"

"Also done with that. I've put a total of six of our best men to go with her anywhere she goes, boss."

Jungwon nodded his head and rested his back to the swivel chair, mind starting to wonder somewhere. He will make a big step for the both of you and he's contemplating a little. Not because he doesn't trust you but because he's scared that something bad will happen to you.

"Do you think I'm doing the right thing?" he asked Injang, mind spacing out.

Injang chuckled a little, "I'm sure Y/n will be happy about it."

Jungwon's eyes shifted and he looked at Injang. His smile looked genuine and he trust him in understanding you. Between the two of them, Injang do have more experiences at understanding other people's feelings just base on their behavior.

"Alright. We'll tell her tomorrow." he said and Injang nodded his head before exiting himself out of his office.

Jungwon's mind was once again spacing out. A lot of thoughts are scattered over his mind, he does't really know what to think first. This step, he's not really sure if he's ready for this but he knew that this will give you a lot of benefits. Sometimes in life, we really just have to take risks. Jungwon hates risks but for you, he's willing to take it.

He had decided to let you go out to places you want to go to even without him. Of course, you've been roaming around the city with Jungwon more frequently these days. And yes, you've enjoying it very much. But there are days you wanted to go out but with Jungwon's tight schedule, he can't grant it. He can always drop anything for you but then that means he will have to deal with arguing with you again. Jungwon's lips formed into a small smile recalling your first small argument with him.

He was out of the country that time. You had accidentally said that you missed him and that you wished you can go out on a dinner with Jungwon. One of his men that was left with you and informed his boss which was currently on a different country that time. And the next thing you know? He was back at your mansion later that day. Dropped all his business meetings and back to your arms.

"What are you doing here?!" you are glad to see him, of course. But yet you are surprised and very confused as to why he was there instead of doing business.