chapter twenty

warnings: gun, blood, violence & not proof read.

chapter twenty

“I’ll meet you later at my office, okay?” Jungwon said softly as his hand caress your waist.

He’s off to work now and as usual, you are seeing him off. You two planned to eat out later tonight after all your schedules for the day. It was a great idea and a good opportunity to spend some time together after a busy week.

You flashed him a smile, “Okay baby.” tone sounding tol excited.

He smirked and leans in kissing you swiftly. It made your eyes shut close, heart automatically reacting towards his affection. He immediately leans away, didn’t want to end up drawn too much to you or else he won’t leave for work anymore and just stay here all day.

You smirked satistied, “You should go. I’ll see you later.” and you tapped him over his broad shoulder. He smirked, squeezing your waist a bit.

“You’re right. I love you.”

“I love you. Drive safely.” you answered that made him smile genuinely before finally going inside his benz.

You waved at him and off he goes. When his vehicle dissipates from your sight, you sighed and walked inside the mansion. Haru was inside, waiting for what you’ll ask her to do next.

“What’s my schedule today, Haru?”

“You have a meeting with a client at 10 am, Miss. Also a lunch meeting with your team for the project you’ll be starting off next month.” she started reciting your appointments for today. It wasn’t that packed like the past few days which you’re thankful of.

“And afternoon schedules?”

“You noted that you’ll be meeting (hs’s y/n).” she reminds you and you just nodded your head before heading back to your room so you can take a shower to get ready.

After wearing your work attires, you went inside your car and drove out of the mansion. Your bodyguards just drives behind you, making sure you’re safe. At some point you wanted to ask Jungwon to stop sending them with you, but you know there’s no way he would agree to it. You will just end up arguing and no matter how you love debating with him, you don’t want to stress him out.

Besides, you’re totally used to their presence. They’re very nice and reliable. Jungwon’s very strict when it comes on choosing of people that will be with you all the time. You’re sure they’re capable of their job or otherwise Jungwon’s getting rid of them. Permanently.

When you arrived at your company and driving towards the private parking lot, you noticed this black car parked by the side of the road. You wondered who it was and why they’re outside this early. Shrugging the thought off, you just started thinking of how your day will go today. The meeting with your team later at lunch is what you look forward the most.

Employees greets you as you stride the hallway of your company. You flash them your warm smile and one of your body guards clicked the button for the elevator. As you enter, some of the employees refused to ride with you and just decided that they will take the next lift.

Even if you try to be less intimidating for them, they still feel kind of scared to interact. You can't blame them as they know that you have Jungwon who will surely mess with them once got into your bad side.