chapter twenty-five

chapter 25

“What?” he looked so surprise. It was obvious he was unaware of it. Your brows furrowed in confusion.

“You didn’t know?”

“I didn’t know.” he answered and tilted his head, he looked like he’s slowly spacing out.

“Doesn’t Injang inform you things about Jungwon?” you asked him. He glanced at your direction and pursed his lips.

Yes, you are aware that Jay asked Injang to report him everything about Jungwon. His whereabouts, the things he will do and who he’s with. Jay said it was just for his mere entertainment and so he can annoy Jungwon, but you know he’s doing that because he’s worried for him. You’ve heard how Jungwon’s very workaholic to the point he forgets to rest and eat meals.

“I stopped him from doing that months after your arrival, Y/n.” he announced that left you silent for a while.

“Seriously, Jay oppa what did you bribe Injang so he will do that job for you?” you’ve always wondering how he managed to make Injang do that.

If Jungwon knew about it (which we all know he probably already does), Injang can get into so much trouble. Jay smiled a little at you and rest his back at the swivel chair.

“I offered him a very grand funeral if ever we’re caught by the monster.” he said in this teasing tone, paired with his smirk.

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever! Like as if Jungwon doesn’t even know about it yet!”

Both of your eyes snapped over to his phone when it chimed. Jay furrowed his brows and sat up to go check it. You heaved out a sigh, starting to feel more frustrated because you haven’t come up with any solutions about it.

“Did you tell Jungwon you’re coming here?” Jay asked, with a smirk while staring at his phone.

Your brows narrowed, “No. Its fine, he’s probably on his way to his company from his trip because we agreed to meet there. I’ll just go to him—”

“No need.” he cuts you off.

You were about to ask what he meant by that but he talked again to put an end to your confusion.

“We’ll talk again some other time, Y/n. Thank you for informing me about this. I will have some discussions with Injang and then come back to you, sounds good?” he assured you.

You nodded your head once because you can see he’s really serious. Somehow, you felt relieved to have him helping you.

His eyes shifted over to his office door when you both heard a knock. He smirked and just waited for the door to open.

Your eyes grew at the sight of Jungwon entering his office, buttoning up his tuxedo. His face was serious and stern as he walks inside. His aura screams nothing but power. Even if you’re confused how he knew where you are, you stood up and walked towards him to greet him.

“Won! Do you have anything for me from Italy?” Jay was smirking while he ask his friend that. He was sure it will piss him off.