chapter twenty-one

chapter twenty-one

You were slowly waking up from your deep slumber due to the scent they made you inhale. Pain from all over your body escalates as you gradually come back to your senses. Your brows furrowed hardly at the unfamiliar sight that greeted you.

The room was black. That’s it. The most simplest and best way you can describe it is that it was black. From the paint, furniture, and curtains... all of them, black.

As the situation finally dawned unto your whole system, you quickly sat up, completely disregarding the pain you were feeling. The initial reaction you thought of doing was to go approach the window and grab the chair placed just beside it.

“I wouldn’t waste my energy for a stupid thing if I were you.”

Stoned at your position, you couldn’t make yourself face the person who just talked. The tone was very familiar for you. Your hold over the chair tightens as your jaw clenches, chest tightening because of the emotions taking over. The feeling was unpleasant for you, you are starting to feel like a mess.

“I see you finally gained consciousness, our little princess.” his tone a bit taunting.

You stood straight and slowly faced the person behind you. Seeing him standing right by at the door doesn’t surprise you anymore. After all, you clearly remember him at Jungwon’s company, where they took you.

Your lips shake in mixture of worry, fear and anger. With gritting teeth, you asked, “What the fuck are you up to, Sangwon?!”

His eyes grew a bit big, acting surprised. It was very obvious how he’s being sarcastic and its definitely pissing the hell out of you.

“That’s not very nice, Y/n. Don’t say bad words.”

To actually see him here made you realized that what happened moments ago was not a dream. They did abducted you from Jungwon’s office. At first, when its just Shaun you saw, you wondered how they had the guts to invade the building but it all made sense after knowing Jungwon’s cousins into this.

You’re not really fond of Sangwon’s attitude, he was not the nicest, but you never thought he would end up doing these things. Partnering up with Mr. Cha’s son and going against Jungwon? He must be really out of his mind.

“Call Jungwon,” your fist balled tightly as you say those words. “right now.” you added.

Sangwon tilted his head, eyes never leaving yours. The playful smiles playing over his lips clearly tells you how he’s not taking things seriously at the moment.

“Oh, we will. Don’t worry.” he leaned over by the wall beside the door, sliding both of his hands inside his pockets.

“When we ask him to come here and meet us.”

Your heart thumped at what you heard. Of course, this is not just about you. They took you here because they know how you affect Jungwon and you will surely lure him to come here. It scares you. Jungwon’s very brave and smart, but this people are pure evil and definitely wants to cause trouble towards him.

You gulped, tears slowly forming your eyes as you worry for Jungwon.

“What are you planning to do?”