Meet again

Kai was upset to say the least. He was sitting on the couch infront of the TV with his arms crossed. Golf was playing on the TV infront of him, and Chamile was on the opposite side of the couch watching it.

Chamile picked up the remote and paused it, the clam narrative voice ending with it. She put the remote down on her grey joging pants and then she dusted off her purple shirt, which was very loose on her.

"I'm sorry." Chamile voiced.

Kai looked at her, and raised a brow.

"Why should you be sorry?" Kai didn't think Chamile was someone to ever say the words 'sorry'.

"About Jay." Chamile replied, face numb but showing a slight hint of remorse.

Kai said nothing, just let his eyes stare at the floor. How could Valgurous do this? Why would he want Jay wrapped up in this? Jay didn't deserve it, he's been through so much already. Kai assumed being revived isn't a very good experience.

"Did Seleil tell you?" Chamile broke Kai's daze.

"Hm?" Kai made a slight huming noise to question that. Chamile gives very vague responses thus far.

"About the crystal?" Chamile raised a brow.

Kai said nothing, this gave the violet haired shape shifter the hint to continue.

"Well, the crystal is of course a facade to trick the locals of the temple, bending them to Valgurous' will. But, there is a real one. It's called 'the elemental crystal'." Chamile explained.

"So?" Kai asked, rushing Chamile to her point.

"So, it elevates our powers. I cant only shapeshift myself now, but I can also shapeshift other people, and objects." Chamile gave a smirk. First time Kai has seen that since he's arrived.

"What do you think it'll do to me?" Kai said.

"Not sure. The longer you stay in the temple, the more it'll work outside the temple." She explained.

Kai smiled, forgetting all about his blue suited companion.

Suddenly, the door opened, and in came Jay and Seleil. He had a black ninja suit on, and white hair? That was weird. He also had lightning scars adorning his neck and his left eye.

"Jay!" Kai yelled, eyes wide.

Kai ran over to Jay quickly, and hugged him. Jay placed his arm over Kai's shoulder weakly, his touch more comforting then Kai could have ever described. Kai's eyes filled with water, and leaked out of his eyes.

"Hey Kai." Jay said weakly, his voice hoarse and dry.

Seleil took off her mask, and looked at the sight.

"Easy Kai, he's a little weak." Seleil warned.

As much as it pained Kai to do so, Kai let go of Jay.

Kai wiped the tears from his eyes. Jay seemed tired, obviously being dead and revived all in the span of two days took a tole on him.

"Love your new look." Chamile called from the couch, noticing Jay's white hair and newly pale blue eyes.

"My what?" Jay rubbed his eyes.

"Your new look? You have white hair." Chamile bluntly replied.

Jay took a strand of his curly hair and pulled it down so he could see it in front of his eyes. Jay's eyes widened, and then let go of the strand.

"You must've had a long day." Seleil began. "I'll show you to your room."

Jay nodded, his eyes filled his curiosity. Jay followed Seleil through that was on the right. Guess Kai didn't have to wonder what was beyond that door anymore. But that brought no joy to him, as he saw the sad form of Jay just moments ago.

A/N:

This chapter is a little short and boring, but there are most exciting chapters to come!